Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/j4wcr
I helped out a fellow Kappa owner back in 2011 that was in need of a catalytic converter to pass smog. They planned on using it just to pass smog, then switch back to their aftermarket. Because of this, I felt like being a nice guy and loaning them the spare that I had. I even paid for shipping. It was very clear that I wanted the Cat back once his test had been completed, however I never got a word back. The email address that I had for the guy always kicked my emails back to me and I don't have the forum user name anymore. I know that I am probably screwed (it really doesn't matter, its just I want to not FEEL screwed over). I DO have a picture from an email where he (Carlos) showed me his car... hopefully this guides me in the right direction. He was from Washington if I remember correctly.

I really hope that it was just multiple communication failures and that this either gets resolved, or I just forget about it and go on with my day.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I cant help you. It sucks to be nice and lose, I empathize with you.

On a brighter note, there cannot be too many Sols with those wheels....at least I hope :barf:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I could be wrong about this, but the wheels on that car look familiar.
If they are the ones I am thinking, they were kind of exotic and expensive. The guy tried to sell them two or three times, and the car had already been sold. Again, if I'm correct.

A search of 'Wheels for Sale' threads may yield something. Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I have actually seen this car here in Detroit!

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
amazing what the web can do !

:willy:

Nobody can hide...

:leaving:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
This is awesome! Looks like I was wrong about where it was... thats what 2 friggin years will do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts