Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm confused on the solstice a little bit...I am in love with the car, but I can't seem to find the information I'm looking for, like the top for instance, or the coupe...Is there going to be a coupe model? PICTURES! Help me out ya'll... :confused

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :thumbs

Definately check out the FAQ threads that were recommended. They are full of all of the confirmed and heavily suspected information we know on the Solstice.

To give you a quick answer, we have not seen any official pictures of the car with the top up. There has been some spy photos of the car with a top on it, and some test mule articles in major publications (Motor Trend, Autoweek, etc) that had a rudimentary top on them. Direct links to those articles and pics are in the FAQ threads. There won't be a coupe model, just the roadster.

Besides the pictures in those articles from the FAQ, also check out the Gallery page. There is a link up near the top of the forum for Gallery, and there are tons of pics in there of the Solstice, some official, some taken by members of Solstices at autoshows, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts