Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to do a favor for a fellow SolsticeForum member, I just got back in town to find out about this event, and have not had time to ask anybody to go with me to the event on Friday...there is a fair chance that I won't be able to go myself. But if anybody on this forum CAN go and would like to be my registered guest, let me know...I know how passionate you people are about this car, and would like to see somebody who REALLY wants to go, and CAN, and WILL go, if given the opportunity, go and enjoy themselves...let me know!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I can't believe there haven't been any replies to this thread. :willy:

I am ready, willing and able :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
When I saw that some people here wanted to go, I called EOP HQ to ask if I could RSVP for myself and a guest even though I may not be able to make it. They said the guest will not be admitted without the person who was invited. So just be aware that it may not work out. They might be more understanding at the door, but the official word from the EOP is that it won't work.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sol mio, I would love to go. I live in Bloomfield and have ordered my car. I am a first allocation 1st car coming to my dealer. Do you have a way I could contact you? I appreciate your time. Sincerely, goat rag.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts