Discussion Starter #1
Many of you are "pending", how many like me are:

"CONDITIONALLY complete" and
"...until the call center verifies the order with the customer."

Thanks for replies!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I'm unconditionally incomplete. My dealer was locked out for an hour and a half. I am probably #4000 on the wait list. :nonod:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
You should know if you have gotten one. They were all done before 3 PM. If you don't have confirmation one of the first 1000 is yours, your probably looking at having to get one out of normal dealer allocation.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Chris

I was called this morning my my deale who told me my order went through, But not sure what it means, am I on a waiting list or did I actually get 1 of the first 1000. I got screwed around with at one dealer (probably had 5 buddies trying to by one) At my local dealer I was tehre at 5:30pm CST. My order was confirmed??? So if the first 1000 were already gone then I guess I am on a waiting list.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
cyberdoc said:
I was called this morning my my deale who told me my order went through, But not sure what it means, am I on a waiting list or did I actually get 1 of the first 1000. I got screwed around with at one dealer (probably had 5 buddies trying to by one) At my local dealer I was tehre at 5:30pm CST. My order was confirmed??? So if the first 1000 were already gone then I guess I am on a waiting list.
He could be talking about his regular alocation and not the EOP 1st 1000. To know if you are one of the potentially lucky 1000's you must have a piece of paper with your name and the wordings of this thread CONDITIONALLY Complete.
If you do not have that piece of paper then he order from his regular 4 month allocation if he indeed has allocation.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
leolaw said:
When do the verification calls from GM begin?
I don't recall exactly where, but I think I read that the verification begins after the promotion period ends on April 24th. Then again, if all 1,000 EOP slots were taken with the first 42 minutes, I don't see why they have to wait 10 days to start verifying.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts