Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the fact that the interest rates are increasing at least 1/2 percent a month (or more) -- has anyone else closed their deal with bank/finance company to lock in current rate. GO_DRVN helped me with a match-rate policy so I'm thinking about closing the deal even though my car isn't hear yet. Just got VIN and hoping for delivery this month (Iknow it might be longer..)

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Might be a good idea. Just make sure that if the deal falls through for ANY reason, you can cancel and just pay the interest for that short (hopefully) period of time. The best thing would be to explain the situation, and tell them not to disburse the funds until you actually get the car. Then there should be no cost if ....

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
solactor said:
Due to the fact that the interest rates are increasing at least 1/2 percent a month (or more) -- has anyone else closed their deal with bank/finance company to lock in current rate. GO_DRVN helped me with a match-rate policy so I'm thinking about closing the deal even though my car isn't hear yet. Just got VIN and hoping for delivery this month (Iknow it might be longer..)
I didn't finance untill I got my car, but my rate was locked in for 45 day's. I just got pre approved.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts