Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got home from work this afternoon and FedX delivered a package today from Solstice. Nice little key chain with the solstice 1st 1k symbol imprinted on the side. Another nice touch by G.M.!

·
Registered
284 Posts
del_utz said:
Got home from work this afternoon and FedX delivered a package today from Solstice. Nice little key chain with the solstice 1st 1k symbol imprinted on the side. Another nice touch by G.M.!
I got one today also. :cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nothing here yet either... but a key chain with Solstice and 1K on it, love it but DON'T ever loose it... It will be a sure way for someone to get your car... Might as well just leave the keys in the car... :lol:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Man I am even more jeal;ous now. I guess the Pontiac Key chains that I bought for my 1k Solstice customers will go in vain now.

DAG NABBIT!!!! Those cost me three bucks each :lol:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I got a Sky Keychain, it has one of those little viewer things you look into and see a picture of the car, also got a Saturn lunch bag, and 4 drink coasters with pictures of the Sky on them.... oh yeah it also came with a little puzzle like thing you flip and fold and it makes different pictures of the Sky...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
1st 3000..........

What about keychains for the 1st 3000, I'm VIN #2973. :lol: I think everyone that has some money down should get a keychain!

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Who is going to take a picture of one of these so the rest of us can take a peak (and be even more jealous)! :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Since I am in Florida, it will probably be sometime next week.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I am confused by GM. Most of the 1K cars are in the hands of their owners. Why are they still sending gifts? I'm not complaining, I'm just curious as to their thoughts. It seems unusual for this to continue knowing we still will be getting a die-cast model and a letter of authenticity. Just curious. :crazy:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
If this promotion had been a first-come first-serve even for those after 1000... I would have probably been 1030. (Would have been top 50, because I was at my dealer at 1pm EST but they said 2pm ET, not specifying Standard or Daylight. It was 1:40 before we found out their mistake).

Instead, they have made like 3000 of them and my order has yet to be pulled.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Who is going to take a picture of one of these so the rest of us can take a peak (and be even more jealous)! :lol:
Drool on!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
I received a beautiful 8"x11", 18 page portfolio filled with gorgeous photos of my beloved's fabulous form.
No key chain. GM???

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
I am confused by GM. Most of the 1K cars are in the hands of their owners. Why are they still sending gifts? I'm not complaining, I'm just curious as to their thoughts. It seems unusual for this to continue knowing we still will be getting a die-cast model and a letter of authenticity. Just curious. :crazy:
speaking of the die cast model, where is it? Could it still be in Delaware? :lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts