Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking about ordering the hood liner "insulator" 25801355 at GM Store online. By the looks of my current brittle liner, I can't imagine it being shipped any other way than flat. I have an inquiry in to the website, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences buying this online...Was it shipped flat, rolled or folded...Thanks.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Ordered mine through a GMC dealer to avoid the shipping charge. Was shipped flat and arrived in perfect shape.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Same here, and way under $100.00 and came in a box so large I barely got it in the Roadmaster wagon. Helps to get to know the parts guy. Being considerate and patient helps too. Randy at the Buick GMC dealership is a real help, more than I can say. We've located stuff the forums said do not exist. Some he found, some I found and some we pondered together. I think Randy is the rare exception to the rule these days...he cares.

Good fortune...

Richard Snipes

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Same here, and way under $100.00 and came in a box so large I barely got it in the Roadmaster wagon. Helps to get to know the parts guy. Being considerate and patient helps too. Randy at the Buick GMC dealership is a real help, more than I can say. We've located stuff the forums said do not exist. Some he found, some I found and some we pondered together. I think Randy is the rare exception to the rule these days...he cares.

Good fortune...

Richard Snipes
Randy at what GMC dealership? You're talking him up, but where is he? Lol

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Check my profile. It's local here in North Florida. What I posted is about things being available if you establish a relationship with the folks who do the work, and can help, if treated with respect. If you live in Where Ever, US, chances you aren't going to be dealing with the same parts guy I do but with your own "Randy". If you are fortunate there will be someone as good where you are. You just have to find them. If you live local to me, or in the next county, then I'm sure the Buick GMC dealership here would appreciate your business and it's worth the drive.

Richard Snipes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts