Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
That can't be right? The device seems to connect directly to both leads of the battery and no where else. I can't imagine what this thing could be doing except draining power from the battery. If it was really meant to condition the power or something like that it should be placed inline with the positive lead. This thing would appear to be a complete waste of money.

·
Registered
52 Posts
looks kind of like a capacitor, which is soo not neded unless your running 1000+ watt audio. where the hell would you fit that in the trunk?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
If it smells like BS it usually is

I have a degree in Physics and have worked in High Tech for thirty years and have never heard Hyper and Voltage juxtaposed before.

Sounds like a load of BS to me. Being hyper usually isn't a good thing and hyper with stablizer sounds oxymoronic at best. Somebody needs to take their thesaurus away.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Sort of like putting a 70,000 volt coil on an old distributor/points ignition and not doing anything else, or a fuel pump pressure regulator. So unneeded. Go with the cow magnets for $20 from Tractor Supply instead. :glol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts