Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received a Solstice Silver Key Chain in the Mail, Along with a Thank You letter From Pontiac. Nice! :yesnod:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,041 Posts
Mine was delivered about two weeks ago. Their timing is really strange. I would have thought they would have all been delivered about the same time. I really want to use mine, but I have been keeping all of the Solstice "stuff" I have received from GM. It will be difficult not to use this present.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,293 Posts
Generic (non-1st 1000) key chains with the Solstice logo where given out to all the Hilton Head event attendees last weekend. I thought it was great - now the wife has a Solstice key ring for her set of keys! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,849 Posts
I got mine FedEx yesterday with a form letter. I did order during the EOP on 4/15, so I'm in their system with my original dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
MITCH said:
Just received a Solstice Silver Key Chain in the Mail, Along with a Thank You letter From Pontiac. Nice! :yesnod:
Got mine this week - I'd prefer having the CAR to put the key into!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Myturn said:
Got mine this week - I'd prefer having the CAR to put the key into!!!!
The wait is worth it. You will love the Solstice. It's my favorite over all the Cars I have ever owned. :devil:










Gee our old LaSalle ran great!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Mine arrived this week as well. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
I got my Sol #670 on Sept 8th (Ordered Apr 15th) Have not received anything from GM/Pontiac as yet. Don't know how they are sending these things out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,029 Posts
MITCH said:
I'm 1145 and got mine.

You are not a 1st thousand and you got one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
SolsticeEnjoying said:
Generic (non-1st 1000) key chains with the Solstice logo where given out to all the Hilton Head event attendees last weekend. I thought it was great - now the wife has a Solstice key ring for her set of keys! :)
Yeah, and now she wants a Solstice to go along with her keychain. :)

.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
177 Posts
Got mine in the mail Friday and hopefully my car This coming Monday or Tuesday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,570 Posts
Got my key chain about two weeks ago, and last friday (11/11) got a phone call from Soltice central to ask my opinion of the car, as well as any suggestions for improvements in the future. Very cool! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,293 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
Yeah, and now she wants a Solstice to go along with her keychain. :)
LOL! Fortunately, Mrs. SolsticeEnjoying is quite happy with her 2000 Chrysler 300C. :cool:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top