Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer is saying he can't enter his Non-EOP order yet. I thought the process started yesterday...

Anyone get their Non-EOP order in yet? :willy:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I'm not actually sure. There's been all this talk of VOMs and EOP stuff, but I haven't paid much attention to if any of that applied to cars like my order. I'm interested too since I'm supposedly #1 in normal allocation at my dealerhsip.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My dealer entered the order the same day as the EOP (4/15). On the order type it is listed as SRE-Retail Sold. My dealer is allocated 1 and he signed me up for that 1 as soon as I was waitlisted on the EOP solstice1000.com website. I remember someone saying that more than likely these orders will not be processed per se until all of this EOP dust has settled.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
The dealers on the board will tell us for sure but I think at specified times GM "picks up" the orders from the order pool that dealers have pre-loaded. It's possible that time has not come yet.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Canadian order

My dealer called me and said he has not received any confirmation from GM Canada on my Soltice order place March 28th. He also has not received confirmation on the Solstice order for dealer stock. He asked me to fax him my GM Autobook order summary so he could follow up with GM. He said he cannot retrieve the order from his order screen ????

·
Registered
338 Posts
sight unseen said:
My dealer is saying he can't enter his Non-EOP order yet. I thought the process started yesterday...

Anyone get their Non-EOP order in yet? :willy:
Non EOP orders could have been entered starting at the same time that the Apprentice website went live, on April 14th. I have a regular allocation order in, with a VOM, Order Number, and it was picked up this Sunday.

Steve

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
conejo148 said:
Non EOP orders could have been entered starting at the same time that the Apprentice website went live, on April 14th. I have a regular allocation order in, with a VOM, Order Number, and it was picked up this Sunday.

Steve

Thanks for the heads up...When you say it was "picked up"...does that mean it was picked up by GM/the factory..?

·
5,641 Posts
conejo148 said:
Yes, GM "picks up" the orders once weekly either Saturday late or Sunday early, and schedules them into the master production schedule.
Steve, hasn't the first DOSP Cycle for Solstice been scheduled for June 2nd? What event code did your orders get to?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
conejo148 said:
Yes, GM "picks up" the orders once weekly either Saturday late or Sunday early, and schedules them into the master production schedule.
Cool, thanks. Did you get an order delivery date?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Small Dealer said:
Steve, hasn't the first DOSP Cycle for Solstice been scheduled for June 2nd? What event code did your orders get to?
Not sure about first DOSP cycle, will have to re-check notes. Same w/ order code, MGR gave me VOM, wrote it in client folder.

Have you gotten Autobook pricing update yet? Haven't seen it hit yet. Manually update daily, but no luck.

Any luck w/ the lead on the Goat?

Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.