Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen any Solstice's in Orlando yet, and was wondering if anyone had one here, or in the surrounding cities?

thanks

Ronnie

·
Registered
198 Posts
nvmymiata said:
I haven't seen any Solstice's in Orlando yet, and was wondering if anyone had one here, or in the surrounding cities?

thanks

Ronnie
Hi Ronnie,

Just got in from Orlando - visiting the big rodent. I didn't see any Solstices there, but let me tell you... that is one freekin' hot, sweaty town you have there! (But we all had fun!).

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
nvmymiata said:

thanks

Ronnie
There have been no FL deliveries that we know of yet. There is one in transit to north FL though. I've been in contact with the 3 major dealers in the Orlando area, and only one of them has an EOP car.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Danno said:
Hi Ronnie,

Just got in from Orlando - visiting the big rodent. I didn't see any Solstices there, but let me tell you... that is one freekin' hot, sweaty town you have there! (But we all had fun!).
Average of 95 with heat index of 105. Nice normal summer so far. :lol:

Katrinia's making some nice breeze and rain around here though.

·
Registered
198 Posts
brentil said:

I don't know how you guys do it... I was sweating just standing there.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
brentil said:

NJ has had a real hot FL-like summer this year. Cooled down this week which feels nice.

Send up that rain, we are real dry too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just bought a new Mazda mx-5 and my brother is seriously considering buying a solstice, but wants to see one in person before he puts money down on the car. I think it would be cool if he had one, because then we could go head to head in the autocross events. Thanks for the info guys, I have been calling the dealers to see if and when they are getting one, so far no luck.

Ronnie

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Hear through the grapevein that the EOP for N Orlando should be in this Friday--- I am not the EOP but #1 of their first allocation--- missed EOP but minutes--both of us trying on different computers--

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
brentil said:
There have been no FL deliveries that we know of yet. There is one in transit to north FL though. I've been in contact with the 3 major dealers in the Orlando area, and only one of them has an EOP car.
I don't get how Orlando missed out so badly on the EOPs....

Here in Jax my dealer has one and another (NixSol's) dealer got 4 I think.

That gives us a total of 5 EOP cars in Jax, but O-town only got ONE?!

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
From what I can figure out N Orland(longwood) got one EOP and the dealer in Orlando on 50 got one EOP --- Don't know if Kissimmee got any EOP anyone know???

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
solsticekiller said:
mceb said:
NJ has had a real hot FL-like summer this year. Cooled down this week which feels nice.
the biggest difference is smell...I can almost smell Jersey from Orlando
That was said in jest ... right!!??

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Don't get TOO personal. Remember, your car is built in the suburbs of Jersey. Just as sure as the New York Jets play ...WHERE? and when you fly to Cincinatti you don't fly to C., you have to drive there from the Kentucky landing zone.

Of course this is jest as Wilmington is closer to Philly. And where was the number one place to live in the country in a recent article New Jersey no less.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts