Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered Deep and am having serious doubts about the color from pictures I have seen. It seems way too dark so I am considering switching to Aggresive. I was hoping to see a shot or two of the deep on a sunny day to help me decide.

The brightest pictures I have seen of the deep were on a Saturn Red Line forum that was linked from this forum but even that didnt show it well.

Thanks in advance for any links or impressions anyone can provide. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
check out todays pics in the first 1000 forum.
feedback from Solstice party.
I think I saw one that was a close-up of the deep

·
Registered
383 Posts
Limbo said:
I ordered Deep and am having serious doubts about the color from pictures I have seen. It seems way too dark so I am considering switching to Aggresive. I was hoping to see a shot or two of the deep on a sunny day to help me decide.

The brightest pictures I have seen of the deep were on a Saturn Red Line forum that was linked from this forum but even that didnt show it well.

Thanks in advance for any links or impressions anyone can provide. :)
I have a deep ordered...I have seen it in person at the plant..It is gorgeous. My wife thought I should change colors until she saw it too. It is dark, but it is highly metallic so it will bring depth to the car. Unlike any of the flat paints. And the pics from todays party have a few perfect ones...

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=8/21613510290.jpg&s=x1

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks dcon and deepdawg! I'm glad to hear its looking good. Unfortunately work blocks putfile but I will peek at them when I get home. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts