Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Helm manuals for my 07 when I purchased it. I scanned them when I received them but didn't look closely. I am pulling my engine/transmission and was looking in Volume 2 of 2 for some incite and discovered that the last 2/3 of the book is actually for a truck not the solstice.

I contacted Helm about the issue and they are referring me to the contact information in the front of the book which relates to misprints/inaccuracy's. I believe this is for technical corrections to the manual and not for misprinted/incorrectly assembled manuals.

Does anyone have the set and can you verify that in Volume 2 of 2 sections 13-48 through 17-582 are actually for the Solstice and not a 6.6L, 7.8L & 8.1L truck engine? If you could send me a picture of the pages showing section 13.48 moving on to section 13.49 and not 6-1297 like my manual does I would appreciate it. This should give me the ammunition to go back to Helm and say it is there issue not GM's.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
I checked the ones for my 08 and the page numbers you're asking for don't exist. The numbering scheme must be different.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vinnie, Hmmm thanxs for looking.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hooray for Helm. My newly and more importantly correctly printed Volume 2 of the 2007 manual has arrived. Now to get back under the car....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts