Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the part numbers for the indicator lenses on the side near the front tire. I searched but can't find the part number anywhere. thanks!

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
owners manual has a list and diagram of all bulbs with part numbers

·
Premium Member
604 Posts

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Don't have the answer but a suggestion. Most plastic parts have the OEM's part number molded into it, usually on the back side or a non-show surface.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Go to an online GM dealer/parts site (I find that GM Parts - Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick is one of the better ones for searching), plug in your make/model/year and go look for it there... (for example, enter "side marker" in the keyword search box).

Brought to you by: 'Teach a man to fish...'

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go to an online GM dealer/parts site (I find that GM Parts - Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick is one of the better ones for searching), plug in your make/model/year and go look for it there... (for example, enter "side marker" in the keyword search box).

Brought to you by: 'Teach a man to fish...'
according to that website the part number for the whole light assembly is 25774950 and 25774951. Does that mean you can't buy just the lens?

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Ex - could well be only available as an assembly. I tried to check out mine and couldn't get a good bead on it (flashlight is down in the shop for some stupid reason!) I couldn't feel any screws between the backing housing that holds the bulb and the lens itself. Are there any screws or clips?

It's quite likely that the lens is welded to the housing and sold as a unit. Is your lens off, broken, cracked?

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Yep. Looks like they're sonically welded. Think you're only going to find them as an assembly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts