Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was planning on Purchasing #2235. Well, Psi-fi got it before I did. He said if I can find a base model with LSD that he would be more than happy to trade me. If anyone knows where I can get my hands on one please let me know. I have about 15 hours to do this.... anything you can do would Greatly help. Oh, and Psi, how are we gonna work this? trade deposits? or actually trade Cars?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
jerzkid said:
I was planning on Purchasing #2235. Well, Psi-fi got it before I did. He said if I can find a base model with LSD that he would be more than happy to trade me. If anyone knows where I can get my hands on one please let me know. I have about 15 hours to do this.... anything you can do would Greatly help. Oh, and Psi, how are we gonna work this? trade deposits? or actually trade Cars?
My advice, start burning up the phone lines. If you go to the Pontiac website, www.pontiac.com, you can do a dealer search centered on your zip code or address. So say you search for Pontiac dealers within a 100 mile radius of your zip code. Then start calling. You never know, its a slim chance, but you might get lucky.

Good luck. ;)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the plan..... I'm hopping in the shower and going to get my salesman to help me out right now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts