Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,153 Posts
program HQ is in Illinois, I believe it's a 618 area code.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
The Pontiac HQ is in Ill, but the EOP is in MO. I doubt they wil confirm you on a callback, but you could call and make arrangements for when you will be at the primary #.

1-866-539-0256. Is it sad that I have it memorized, and on my cell contact list?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
ugh! They called me twice on Friday, but, I didn't recognize the numer and didn't answer. They didn't leave a message either.

They better call back!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
HeadsUp said:
ugh! They called me twice on Friday, but, I didn't recognize the numer and didn't answer. They didn't leave a message either.

They better call back!
I don't understand people that wont open an email they dont recognize or answer a phone call. What are you afraid of? I have all the firewalls and antivirus stuff on my computer and assume most others do as well what does it hurt to look? How could you be expecting such an important call and sit there and let the phone ring? :brentil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,312 Posts
conejo148 said:
The Pontiac HQ is in Ill, but the EOP is in MO. I doubt they wil confirm you on a callback, but you could call and make arrangements for when you will be at the primary #.

1-866-539-0756. Is it sad that I have it memorized, and on my cell contact list?

Thanks for the number conejo. Now I know this hasn't poped up on my caller ID at home or at my office. I will allert those who screen calls for me to let any 866 number through, even if it does sound like a sales call! I suspect its going to take them a few more days to complete the EOP confirmations.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
phone number they call with

they call with area code 618 they ask a few questions, also how you heard about the contest, want you to fax a copy of your drivers license, and tell you congratulations.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
PAS22 said:
Thanks for the number conejo. Now I know this hasn't poped up on my caller ID at home or at my office. I will allert those who screen calls for me to let any 866 number through, even if it does sound like a sales call! I suspect its going to take them a few more days to complete the EOP confirmations.
They won't call you or I (still waiting) from the inbound toll-free number.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,471 Posts
Been one of the old members and just having receive my phone call I am going to post here and other threads to make sure people are aware of the process.
It is conducted RANDOMLY!! there are a number of people that do the calls and each person gets a batch of names to call.
NO alphabetic or Time Stamp, so do NOT go by any of the previuos methods.
The phone number they use is the one from the Apprentice information that you left. I like others were concerned since the print out my dealer gave me had the numbers reverse, meaning the phone number I had listed on the Apprentice site as the number to call, was listed on this print out as the number to call at night. I ask her (her name was Judy) to tell me what number she was calling me on and she gave me the one I had indicated on the Apprentice site as the main number.
So the bottom line is you will get a phone call, as of to WHEN is going to be RANDOM folks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,210 Posts
TheKid9173 said:
Does anyone know the number they called with, just to make sure I didnt miss anything on my cell?
My call was from 314 area code....the fax number they gave me was 618.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top