Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went from 3300 back to 3000 last week. Talk about a kick in the butt. And I was pulled in the first round. Did anyone else have this happen? :brentil:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
CoolOne2006 said:
I went from 3300 back to 3000 last week. Talk about a kick in the butt. And I was pulled in the first round. Did anyone else have this happen? :brentil:
I know this happened a lot back when production was just starting. I think it had something to do with the production rate the computer was estimating being different from the actual production rate. I haven't heard any reports of it lately. Except yours of course.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dengel said:
I know this happened a lot back when production was just starting. I think it had something to do with the production rate the computer was estimating being different from the actual production rate. I haven't heard any reports of it lately. Except yours of course.
With my luck I probably got put back at the bottom of the pile! :willy:
Oh well, maybe It will go back up this week!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well after calling Pontiac and my dealer I am thouroughly disgusted! No answers and a bunch of BS. No one seems to know anything. Customer service says the dealer has no way of knowing what stage my car is at. They couldn't tell me why I was put backfrom 3300 to 3000 and were actually a little rude. So being totally pissed and depressed now I have decided to stay off the forum for awhile. It is just getting to stressful. I need to forget about the Sol and enjoy the fall. Maybe I will be one of the first deliveries for the spring.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Over reacting

CoolOne2006 said:
Well after calling Pontiac and my dealer I am thouroughly disgusted! No answers and a bunch of BS. No one seems to know anything. Customer service says the dealer has no way of knowing what stage my car is at. They couldn't tell me why I was put backfrom 3300 to 3000 and were actually a little rude. So being totally pissed and depressed now I have decided to stay off the forum for awhile. It is just getting to stressful. I need to forget about the Sol and enjoy the fall. Maybe I will be one of the first deliveries for the spring.

See my response on Telephone # thread. if you understand anything about manufacturing you'd better believe that they are building these as fast as possible, but they "locked" themselves into this special 1K EOP program & they don't want to end up with bad press by delivering non-1K cars too soon.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$$ISKING said:
See my response on Telephone # thread. if you understand anything about manufacturing you'd better believe that they are building these as fast as possible, but they "locked" themselves into this special 1K EOP program & they don't want to end up with bad press by delivering non-1K cars too soon.
What you are saying still doesn't explain being pushed back. Others who were picked up after me are being produced this week. I do believe that they had to cut computer production vs actual and I was one who got the ax but they certainly shood line me and others who got chopped up for next production week. To move us to the bottom of the line is crap. I think if you were in this boat you wouldn't consider it overacting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts