Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIN:1G2MG35X38Y101927

Long story short, crashed my car due to no fault of my own and looking for another one.

Looking only for GXP in yellow, 09 Hydro blue or white.

THanks

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone, anyone....bueller, bueller

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
Technically, that would be against the Carfax terms... just saying..

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sure, no problem. VIN# 1G2MG35X38Y101927
2 previous owners, in Maryland.
First owner had it for 7mo.
Second owner 4yr. 8mo.

11/22/07- Hit a guardrail/barrier damage to L front, L rear, it also said there was functional damage:(

7/3/08- Washer pump replaced.

The rest of the enteries on there were for registration renewal, report the vehicle for sale, and routine maintenance.
The routine maintenace enteries were few and far between. Doesn't mean it wasn't done, just not done at a dealership. In my experience Sol. owners are DIY by nature:thumbs:

CARFAX tricked me into buying 5 reports when I only needed one:brentil: Only cost me $5.00 and worked out for you:cheers:
Hope this helped, Good luck

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ty very much Rob. This one is at a dealer in Ohio and I asked for pics of front bumper but get same ones as posted on site....I am guessing the lower valance hit a few curbs. Dealer not real helpful.

Search continues.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Don't forget to also talk to the Sales Manager at your favorite dealer about what you are looking for and leave your contact info.

We just went through the same thing as you with our replacement H3. We got a call from the dealer 3 weeks later, drove right over to check out the truck, and put a deposit on it before the guy who traded it in left the dealership with his new vehicle.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Convertible, Coupe, or both?
You have something in mind? ;)

I would have sent a PM but you must have it blocked or off.

I am partial to the vert but fell for the Hydro Coupe. Where are you located?

·
Registered
581 Posts
You have something in mind? ;)

I would have sent a PM but you must have it blocked or off.

I am partial to the vert but fell for the Hydro Coupe. Where are you located?
Oh, no... sorry, I didn't mean my coupe. I'm not selling it. I was just curious as to what model you're after, or doesn't it matter. Two of the three colors you're looking for are rare.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya well...I am not really into the white either so adding coupes to my list does not really increase my chances...you still need to drive it...or I can help exercise it.....like walking a dog for others....Im willing to put in the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts