Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven’t noticed any posts from Solsticeman in the last few days. Anyone notice him around? If he is away, hopefully he is getting another “weekend drive” in a fine automobile! :D

·
4,592 Posts
No doubt he's probably got the goods on the solstice, and wouldn't be able to post without divulging too much, so he's sitting back snickering at the rest of us with a big cheshire cat grin :glol

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:banghead He should be sending us details in code. Maybe we need Solsticeforum decoder rings to get the word out! ;)

I hope everything is alright! Maybe he went away for the holidays. :D

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
You can tell he's gone because my post count has gone past his :D
Hopefully he's doing ok on another spirited drive.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year

Guys/Gals,

I'm touched. (In old terms, that can be taken as a derogatory term for being crazy).

I was going to post something about being in Taiwan, but decided against it. Just been on a bit of a vacation, but not without the ability to get a couple of peeks of our fave lil' roadster... ahem... on the road around here.... um... well...

:party

JMHO, but I think the car will do well. I have a feeling the storage thing won't be so bad.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
solsticeman said:
Guys/Gals,

I'm touched. (In old terms, that can be taken as a derogatory term for being crazy).

I was going to post something about being in Taiwan, but decided against it. Just been on a bit of a vacation, but not without the ability to get a couple of peeks of our fave lil' roadster... ahem... on the road around here.... um... well...

:party

JMHO, but I think the car will do well. I have a feeling the storage thing won't be so bad.
Welcome back! HHope you enjoyed your little vacation!

I like your honest opinions on things too! Very encouraging!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts