Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I missed them then, sorry for the repost.

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Those aren't the factory chrome wheels, are they? I don't like them. I want the standard 5-spokes from the factory, but in chrome.

I'm right in that the chrome wheels from the factory are just like the painted and polished wheels, except they have a chrome finish. Is that correct?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
dori-san said:
I had to knock them down a notch... claiming they are the first with accessory pics. Pfft. Nobody beats SF.
Dori goes over and heckles them. Actually they did post some early pics of the Oregon thing too. We just had 92,000 posts on it :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
That particular straight on front nose pick with the bra and the performance exahust pic (they must have gotten that from GM Media which means they're breaking embargo I bet) we hadn't seen. They did have the first with Orgeon press event images, we had ours the next day.

Like I said though that Performance Exhaust image looks like one of the ones from GM Media. Which since no real reviews are out from the event yet I believe they're under embargo/NDA still. I don't have access to GM Media so I'm not exactly sure though.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Hm, okay... I made my post a bit nicer. I re-read it and I was kindof a jerk last night. :blush:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
dori-san said:
Hm, okay... I made my post a bit nicer. I re-read it and I was kindof a jerk last night. :blush:
That's cool. I read you post over there an almost spit out my drink :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts