1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Yeah, those are old images of the Concet Solstice that had the LCD screen and Supercharged 2.2L ECOTEC that made 240HP.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
general said:
Any interest in picking up your Solstice at the Delaware plant and getting a tour, photo, etc?[/QUOTE] Maybe that's the bonus for the first 1000.

·
Registered
168 Posts
general said:
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.php?file=car.php&carnum=1184

Probably old pics....but never the less...nice to look at. OK changed the topic since these are old pics.

Any interest in picking up your Solstice at the Delaware plant and getting a tour, photo, etc?
I inquired last summer about the possibility of touring the DE plant but was told that it was an old facility and was not set up for tours.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I really doubt they would have plant delivery on the Solstice (its available for the Corvette). However, it would be really neat if they did. I'd certainly be interested in it.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I've always wanted to do a road trip after an old porsche but was aftraid it might not make the entire trip back. If I could go to the plant and drive my Solstice home I would think I was in Heaven. Count me in!!! :party:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Miata Man said:
I've always wanted to do a road trip after an old porsche but was aftraid it might not make the entire trip back. If I could go to the plant and drive my Solstice home I would think I was in Heaven. Count me in!!! :party:
I always wanted to take delivery of a car in Europe at the factory, drive it around for a couple weeks, return it to the factory where they reprep and package it for the trip over here to my driveway. I know Volvo and Mercedes used to offer such programs. Wouldn't want to drive it all the way - can't hold my breath that long.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts