Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a google search and came up with:

General Motors Corporation BOC Lansing Automotive: Plant EngineeringBoxwood & Dodson RDSWilmington, DE(302) 428-7400

Any here with good telephone skills want to call and ask what's going on and when they will start shipping cars again?

·
Registered
178 Posts
rkgsx said:

General Motors Corporation BOC Lansing Automotive: Plant EngineeringBoxwood & Dodson RDSWilmington, DE(302) 428-7400

Any here with good telephone skills want to call and ask what's going on and when they will start shipping cars again?

I called but noone answered the telephone.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
make sure you ask for linedog! ;)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
The reason why linedog isnt here anymore is because he is still trying the cars that we asked him to sign :lol:

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
rkgsx said:

With the long delay we probably need a hostage negotiator to make the call. :devil:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Im about ready to drive down there with a cheap car, drop it off outside the plant, hop in mine with a skeleton key, drive it to the dealer, leave the money and be done with it.

·
Registered
905 Posts
dylan01 said:
Im about ready to drive down there with a cheap car, drop it off outside the plant, hop in mine with a skeleton key, drive it to the dealer, leave the money and be done with it.
Sounds like a plan!

·
Registered
73 Posts
New to the forum (figured I'd wait til mine was "in production"). I'm being told by 11/1 but now see that there's a hold up (kinda figured that since my dealer was expecting 3 since 10/9 and as of 1019, didn't have them).

What do we know about the last time one was delivered?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Two cars were delivered in Metro Phx area last weekend.

Probably built in August,,,,,just joking :)

Must be some problems?,,,,can't afford to pay a assembly plant of people without any cars moving through it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts