Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Rky Mt fans, Gismo (keeper of the LIST) will be ambling through town (FtCollins) on his way back to TX. Any of you interested in a short meeting with him & drive.
 

·
Founding Member
Joined
·
5,849 Posts
I'll be in town from July 17th thru 19th. Passing thu your area on the 20th. ;)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See ya in KC

solli4me said:
I'll be in town from July 17th thru 19th. Passing thu your area on the 20th. ;)
Lets meet in KC, Mrs & I are leaving Mon morn-17th, maybe we could convoy back to Colorado.
I'm sure that if we mention it on the forum one of our Denver group, "who works weekends at his shop, but can go on a drive during the week" ,would be happy to get a during the week drive with you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
whitefang said:
Lets meet in KC, Mrs & I are leaving Mon morn-17th, maybe we could convoy back to Colorado.
I'm sure that if we mention it on the forum one of our Denver group, "who works weekends at his shop, but can go on a drive during the week" ,would be happy to get a during the week drive with you.
Yes, I'd love to join you for a weekday drive, but I've got one big problem.
My car's still in the body shop waiting for a part. It's now been 5 weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
I sure wished I could. Will be working. :(
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Back to July 1

Still haven't heard from others to see if they want to take Gismo for a run to see how our fantastice twisties compare to Tahoe,CA and Hood River, OR.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, this meet cancelled.

:( Got a call from Gismo this AM, he's still driving through Montana and not gotten to the Dakotas yet nor here yet- long way yet. Those of you in Ft Collins who may want to meet Gismo here because you're not going to the National in KC may want to embark on your own contact and meet set up, just PM him, he checks the forum while on his trip. :seeya:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,656 Posts
whitefang said:
:( Got a call from Gismo this AM, he's still driving through Montana and not gotten to the Dakotas yet nor here yet- long way yet. Those of you in Ft Collins who may want to meet Gismo here because you're not going to the National in KC may want to embark on your own contact and meet set up, just PM him, he checks the forum while on his trip. :seeya:
Really would have been cool to see some Colorado Solsti. I finally made it to Denver July 3. But such a beautiful state, so much to offer, I will be back with more time on my hands. See y'all in the future!

.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top