Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an opportunity to buy a Solstice GXP coupe that's an auto at a reasonable price. It's a great car but I would really rather have a manual. Any GXP coupe is ridiculously hard to find without having to pay $30k+, so I was wondering if there are any owners out there with a GXP coupe manual that would want to work some sort of trade out with me. This car is an '09 Deep (blue) GXP with black leather and 28k miles. It has no issues and a clean carfax. I am located in Lexington, KY. Thanks.

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
Erm, no. If it's an 06, you have a convertible or possibly an aftermarket hard top. The Coupes (hardtop Solstice) were only made in 09.

Didn't we have this discussion last week?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine is for sale and is well under $30,000 how much is the one you are looking at and where are you located because unfortunately I need to sell mine if any body is looking for a Stick. This car is in excellent condition with only 10000 mi. Aggressive Red with Black Leather interior. Fully loaded. 2.0L Turbo with Sellers Auto Sports, GM Performance tune and 5 Speed Manual transmission. $27,000 obo.
Bob, 66I 6OO 2645
Cars for Sale: 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP in Santa Clarita, CA 91390: Coupe Details - 345804388 - AutoTrader.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts