Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd ask if anyone around that vin # in the Northeast has a car being shipped now, or soon?Now that my nightmare is over, I'm really excited again,just curious, I'm still at 3800 since 10/11. Thanks...Marla

·
Registered
64 Posts
My VIN # is 3059 born on 10/12. Unfortunately, it has stayed at that status since then. When I called the dealer this week.....still no invoice or progress in status. I don't know if we're on quality control hold or what??? I just know that I ordered mine and placed deposit on 4/29, so I'm more than ready to see her! :(

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm 2736 and my car hasn't been put on a truck yet. I'm currently at 4200 "in transit" but as of today the dealer said their was still no confirmation from the trucking company that they had received my car yet. He's going to check every day until he gets word from them that they've put my car onto a truck. I'll let you know when I find out when my car goes on a truck. Never know, maybe they'll be on the same truck for a little while.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm 3247 and I've been at 3800 since the 14th, as of this Tuesday the trucking company didn't have it, but according to my dealer though I'm "in transit."

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Adrenaline said:
I'm 3247 and I've been at 3800 since the 14th, as of this Tuesday the trucking company didn't have it, but according to my dealer though I'm "in transit."
Your dealer is just reading the event code, in transit really doesn't mean anything as we all found out, see the post about tracking. I'm pretty sure your trucking company is Allied Automotive, have you dealer call them or set up a tracking account. Your in MD you would have your car in hours if it was shipped.Allied Automotive 1-866-527-4285.He can check every day to see if it's ready to leave.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Marla: I'm in easten Indiana and just 20 numbers seperate our Sols. Same event codes and waiting. My dealer has only recieved two Sols so far. They are telling me "any day now" (yeah right!). PM me when yours arrives please. I will do the same when mine comes in. Weather may turn off before we get to drive them, but I hope to get a few miles in. Mine is sly - loaded - except Onstar.

·
Registered
41 Posts

I am vin 1622, and my car has not made it off the lot in Delaware. I have heard that shipping is their big bottleneck right now due to the inclement weather in the northeast. Evidently they are having trouble getting rail cars up there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts