Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

I just picked up an app similar to the dynolicous but made for windows mobile instead of the iphone, it's called gps and it's pretty cool

I want to guage the accuracy against the dynolicous, I know the dynolicous gives accuracy that rivals an actual dyno so if this unit comes close I'll be pretty happy, plus I can get the developer to make adjustments to improve the app

so if anyone has it, contact me, would love to get together and get both apps going at the same time for comparo

thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
HI

I just picked up an app similar to the dynolicous but made for windows mobile instead of the iphone, it's called gps and it's pretty cool

I want to guage the accuracy against the dynolicous, I know the dynolicous gives accuracy that rivals an actual dyno so if this unit comes close I'll be pretty happy, plus I can get the developer to make adjustments to improve the app

so if anyone has it, contact me, would love to get together and get both apps going at the same time for comparo

thanks in advance
Are you referring to GPC?

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I have aDyno and DinoDyno for Android. I haven't really used either except to get some 0-60 times on the service road. I haven't lookied into their accuracy, but if you feel like boning up on either or both and playing with my phone, you're more than welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts