Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apprentice

Watch Apprentice episode tonight, as it is supposed to have a sneak peak of what is coming up in next six weeks. Was a glimpse ofa Solstice. It is on again @ 7:00 P:M EST on a Canadian channel

Well, I watched the entire show and no mention of Solstice. Just a quick glimpse of the frontend at the start of the program and a statement there would be a peak at what is coming up in the weeks ahead. May have been cut-off because on a Canadian Channel. I will watch again @ 9:00 P:M EST on an American feed.

·
4,592 Posts
GreatWhiteNorth said:
Watch Apprentice episode tonight, as it is supposed to have a sneak peak of what is coming up in next six weeks. Was a glimpse ofa Solstice. It is on again @ 7:00 P:M EST on a Canadian channel
thanks, will do!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Watch Apprentice Now Thur March 17

I was just watching and there is supposedly a preview of future apprentices and I saw a glipse of the solstice, OOH eyes are peeled.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I JUST SAW IT FOR ONE SECOND. I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO SHOW IT AGAIN LATER. tRUMP SAID THEY ARE GOING TO SHOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT WEEKS---- :) :) :) :) :) :willy: :willy: :willy: I CAN't beleive I am shaking at the sight of it

·
Registered
45 Posts
I hope it's not a quick glimpse and then they go to something else. I saw it backing up, so atleast we know it can move under it's own power. From what I saw the top was down. ARGGG :brentil: I want to see the top!!!!!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. Still early enough here for me to DVR it.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
You can use my tape. I never use the VCR since I got the DVR. Lets me skip almost all commercials, too.....but not tonight, of course, in case the Sol is hiding in one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Apprentice

I watched it, and at the beginning they said "...and get a sneak peak of upcoming episodes" and showed a solstice in a warehouse/parking garage thing. Their "Sneak PeaK" was another 5 second reel of quick clips, not one showing the solstice! :cuss:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Yea it was there for like 2 seconds about 2 minutes into show. If you blinked you missed it. Showed a Solstice backing up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm just wondering how many people here watched the apprentice just because they had hope they would see the solstice again?

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I'm going to try to attach the two best pictures I pulled from the video off of my TiVo from the show. I've got one from each frame that was shown, but these are the two best of the bunch.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Yeah I saw it at the beginning, then just scanned the rest of the show....nothing. There is another thread where it was Tivo'd and saved as a thumbnail. Look for Apprentice under today's posts.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Files fixed now - deleted all the posts having to do with figuring out the problem... rlhammon's attachments all work now (and I added the animated gif).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts