Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have the Brochure is the color of the Solstice on the Freedom page Sly and what is the color of the one on the Passion page?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
All the pics are of the same color in that brochure.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Lousy brochure!!! When will the powers that be come to understand that most people want to see the car not a bunch of blurred lines or re-touched photos? I've seen better photo shop work on this forum compared to what was on the supplied DVD!

My dealer called me and told me to watch the Apprentice to 'get the code'...I hate playing car buying games, I hate reality TV more. My love for this car was not enough to overcome my dislike for this type of garbage. Still waiting for a good brochure, probably get the car first!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
That might also be the pre-production car color too. The show cars had a special color designed, was kind of a blue/grey.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The Car at the Dallas Car Show in April was Cool

brentil said:
That might also be the pre-production car color too. The show cars had a special color designed, was kind of a blue/grey.
That looked pretty production color to me, up close. I also noted that the windshield frame on the Cool cars is the same color as the car, and it looks very nice, more finished that contrasting as it is with the other cars. I am glad I ordered the Cool Silver . . . However, if I could have had the tan leather and a red car with the red windshield frame, I would have gone that way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts