Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7 April is the kick off of 2012 events at Elway Chevrolet.
-Meet and Greet
-Inspections and maintenance updates
-BBQ
-Club Meeting
-Show and Shine

12 April is our monthly Club dinner night out

13 -15 April Mod Meet and Car Show at Chipmagic. Meet Jeff and the guys. Show off your car. Get info on road rash repairs or upgrades. Visit with Augie's newly custom painted Black Pearl Sol, the Green Dragon, the newly reborne Punisher, and John will be showing off his new Dream Sky with the pixi dust flames shining brightly. We expect DDM works to show up and do installs.

21 April our Spring trip to Adam's Polishes in Boulder. There will be a detail clinic, the history of Adam's Polishes, new product demos and as always free food and great prices on product (bring cast as Adam goes nuts on prices if you have casy)

27-30 April is our 4th annual trek to the sun in Moab for the "biggest little car show in Utah". Will of course be cruises and pictures to the beautiful terrain. Though this year we are NOT taking the river cruise till later in the year. It was WAY too cold in April last year.

As always I will be sending out detailed info just prior to each event.

Contact me if you are interested in getting on our mailing list

·
Super Moderator
15,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We are holding our first Spring event on 7 April at Elway Chevrolet. (formerly Burt Chevrolet)

9am Coffee and donuts
9:30 Get your car inspected and sign up for maintenance (oil changes, 4 wheel alignments, tire rotations etc.)
10:00 Club Meeting Introductions, 2012 calendar, meet the crew at Elway Chevrolet and discuss club discounts etc.
11:00 BBQ Lunch
11:30 Show and Shine, admire the cars, answer maintenance and operations questions. (Yes, Punisher will be there!)

It's time to get the cars out and get them checked over after their winter nap.
There have been a lot of improvements in the maintenance facilities at the new Elway dealership. Like their new $80,000 laser alignment rack. They have also installed a number of racks specifically for expediting oil changes. Chris and Devin will be giving us tours of the new shop improvements.

Let us know if you can make it so we can be sure to have enough food.

·
1,492 Posts
Elway Chevy & RMSSC Meeting

Can't wait to see everyone :thumbs:

First club meeting I've made :)

See Ya!

·
1,492 Posts
We are holding our first Spring event on 7 April at Elway Chevrolet. (formerly Burt Chevrolet)

9am Coffee and donuts
9:30 Get your car inspected and sign up for maintenance (oil changes, 4 wheel alignments, tire rotations etc.)
10:00 Club Meeting Introductions, 2012 calendar, meet the crew at Elway Chevrolet and discuss club discounts etc.
11:00 BBQ Lunch
11:30 Show and Shine, admire the cars, answer maintenance and operations questions. (Yes, Punisher will be there!)

Had a GREAT TIME!

Donuts and coffee were good, thanks rob

Car got inspected, they alligned my rear deck lid and did the 4 wheel alignment at a special rate

Meeting was run by Rob & was full of runs, dinners , and weekend info, GREAT JOB Rob and John Eiler

Tour of Elway's by Chris and Devin made me wish I lived closer, they are a great team.

Nice to see everyones cars- Next weekend at Chipmagic I hope to see Augie's and Rob's cars, as well as get my WindRestrictor door sills installed

John Elway Chevy provided us with a Great Italian Lunch- THANKS

:grouphug:

·
Super Moderator
15,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The meeting was well attended. We had about 20 members there at various times. Todd Maul the Managing Partner and General Manager of the Elway Dealer enterprise was there and came in to introduce himself.

We had to laugh at John Eiler. He told us he did not need a wheel alignment until Devin took one look at his front tires. They were scrubbing down the road LOL. We also discovered that both Johns front fenders are cracked on the bottom. Got to avoid those speed bumps John.

We still have a few hundred in the Club bank account. John Eiler presented a plan to purchase Club polo shirts and handed out the info so people can look at the available shirts. We will be mailing the info to the Club distribution list this week.

The shop at Elways has been upgraded quite a bit and there is a lot more planned for this year. Since Elway Dealers bought Burt Chevy, they have replaced the leaking roof, pulled up the broken shop floor, mitigated 45 years of oil contamination, put down a new floor, and totally reorganized the shop to make it more customer friendly. Their stated goal is to be able to compete successfully with Sears and Wallmart for oil changes and routine maintenance.

Next Saturday is our event with DDM Works and car show at Chipmagic. Hope to see many of you there.:thumbs:

·
1,492 Posts
RMSSC Monthly Dine Out Night

Also at the Meeting this past Sat wee decided that the Apr12th Club Dine Out Night will be at the Gunther Toodys (I-25 & Arapahoe) at 6:00PM. This is a fun night to get together,so if ya can, come on out.

Like Rob says: Reminder the this Coming Sat is the Club's ChipMagic Mod Meet and Car Show at Chipmagic. Meet Jeff and the guys. Show off your car. Get info on road rash repairs or upgrades. Visit with Augie's newly custom painted Black Pearl Sol, the Green Dragon, the newly reborne Punisher, and John will be showing off his new Dream Sky with the pixi dust flames shining brightly. We expect DDM works to show up and do installs.

I'm having my WindRestrictor door sills installed too. Hope to see ya there

RMSSC Facebook Group up and running!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts