Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day fellow RMSS members.
The purpose of this missive is to remind everyone of the upcoming club events and provide additional information so you can decide which events you will undertake.

April Events

10 April Club monthly dinner.
This month the event will be on the north end of town to accommodate our northern members.
Bova's Italian Restaurant, 7169 North Federal Blvd., Westminster, CO,

As always, the dinner will start at 6pm on Thursday 10 April. I will be sending out the usual notice but if you know you will be attending, please let us know so we can get reservations.

12 April Garage day and spring fest at Coach’s house
Plan is to have an informal pot luck at the Coach residence. Bring some food, I will do hot dogs, hamburgers, etc. on the Barbie. I have beer and soda in the garage fridge. We can kick off the winter blues and start adjusting for fun in the sun.
If the weather allows, will also be available for installs in the Kappa garage.
Planning on opening up for visitors late morning and going until we can’t eat any more. Let us know if you can make it and some idea of what you might bring please.

19 April Club Meeting and Maintenance Checks at Chipmagic Garage
From 10:00 until 2:00 the garage will be open. Jeff and his crew will be performing maintenance checks, and upon request doing oil changes and tire rotations. If you need an oil change, now is a great time to get it before we go into the busy summer season. Let us know if you are planning on taking advantage of this opportunity so we can have resources ready to go for you.
I will as always bring coffee and dough nuts. Beginning about 11:00 we will have our annual Spring Club meeting to go over business and do coordination. I plan on introducing our new members, going over the calendar and answering any questions.
It’s also a great excuse to learn and enjoy changes made to our cars over the winter season. I hope to see you there.

25-27 April Moab Car Show weekend.
We will be leaving Friday morning, heading over to Grand Junction to visit our friends there, eat at the Feed Lot and have some fun. Saturday we will make the drive down by the river through the beautiful valley to Moab and the car show. We are planning on spending the day in Moab enjoying the sights, taking in the car show, hitting the usual stores for some shopping and eating at our favorite places. Then back to Grand Junction for a night of visiting and socializing and home on Sunday. We are staying at the Clarion Inn on Horizon Drive in GJ. See the info in the table below. If you are planning on attending getting reservations early is a great idea.

·
Super Moderator
16,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Preparations for the Saturday at the Punisher garage are proceeding apace. Mostly this means laying in food and polishing my floor.:thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts