Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

We are offering a Group Purchasing Special 20% discount to Solstice Forum member. If you are interested in our products, don't miss this great opportunity.

These GP Special are good for Carbon Front Grille, Fog Light Bezel, Main Dash & Grab Handle only and it will be good till June 30th 2008.

Here are the special GP prices---------

Carbon Front Grille: $390.50 + core charge $100 (regular price $488)

Carbon GXP Fog Light Bezel: $230.50/set + refundable core charge $100 (regualr price $288)

Carbon Main Dash $398.50 + core charge $225 (regular price $498)

Carbon Grab Handle $118.50 + core charge $50 (regular price $148)

How to order: Email to [email protected], PM or call toll free 1-800-68APSIS (6827747)

Here are the pictures --------

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w258/APSISUSA/SolsticeC2Carbon-MainDash-closes-2.jpg

Here are the pictures for Carbon Front Grille--------

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am interested in the dash and handle for my sema build. I would also like to have some
pieces custom wrapped. Can you help with this?

Yes, we can help you any parts you want. Just send us your cores and we will finish them for you.

Are you an exhibiter?

Our booth in SEMA this year is #12317. Welcome to stop over.

Jersey

·
Registered
277 Posts
Jersey,
Did you ever get the 08 C6 Corvette's pattern in real carbon fiber or is it still the "C2" dip print? I want the blur pattern of the "C2" 08 C6 and I want the depth of real carbon fiber. If you do not currently have the real carbon fiber in the 08 C6 pattern and you don't expect you will ever acquire it, do you know of anyone in SoCal (Orange County) that has your "C2" parts that I could take a look at the perceived depth up close?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jersey,
Did you ever get the 08 C6 Corvette's pattern in real carbon fiber or is it still the "C2" dip print? I want the blur pattern of the "C2" 08 C6 and I want the depth of real carbon fiber. If you do not currently have the real carbon fiber in the 08 C6 pattern and you don't expect you will ever acquire it, do you know of anyone in SoCal (Orange County) that has your "C2" parts that I could take a look at the perceived depth up close?
GM 08 Carbon is fake carbon and you will never get the same depth as real carbon. Your thinking is dead idea.

If you want to have the depth, you will have to go with Real Carbon. Nobody can make the fake carbon to have the same depth as real carbon. So you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
277 Posts
"Your thinking is dead idea."
If I understand you correctly, the above statement means you don't expect to ever get the real carbon fiber with the pattern that is used in the 08 C6. Too bad... that would be a killer app. Thanks for the quick response.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"Your thinking is dead idea."
If I understand you correctly, the above statement means you don't expect to ever get the real carbon fiber with the pattern that is used in the 08 C6. Too bad... that would be a killer app. Thanks for the quick response.
You are correct.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts