Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

We just set up as Supporting Vender for Solstice Forum today. You guys may not be familiar with us yet.

We make the best Carbon Trims (Real Carbon & Carbon Look) in the industry. We are very active in Corvette community and have earned very high reputation in terms of quality and service. If you want to learn more about us, please go to our web APSIS USA, INC. - Order on Line - The Final Touch on Autosport and Luxury! and we highly recommend you to go to the Customers' Testimonials section to read those comments. Once you read through them you will feel very comfortable in doing business with us.

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our new Solstice Carbon Dashes in the matching 08 Corvette's Carbon Finish. This is a brand new, fresh & unique pattern that GM just introduce to 08 C6 Corvette . We duplicate it mainly for Corvette community and now we apply it for Solstice. So now you can upgrade your Solstice to have this beautiful new carbon pattern.

Price:

Main Dash $498 + refundable core charge $225
Grab Handle $148 + core charge $50

How to order: Email to [email protected], PM or call toll free 1-800-68APSIS (6827747)

Here are the pictures. Hope you will like it.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Looks nice - will be interested to see the price point.
:agree: I have been seriously looking at customizing these parts ... I would like to see something like this in person first (if possible).

Are you going to offer trim pieces for the steering wheel, parking brake, and door switches?

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
that is looking REALLY NICE I jusr hope the price is NICE too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:agree: I have been seriously looking at customizing these parts ... I would like to see something like this in person first (if possible).

Are you going to offer trim pieces for the steering wheel, parking brake, and door switches?

Yes, we already have the Spoke Cap. This is a very popular item for C6 and the Solstice share same parts with C6.

The Main Dash is our first step. We will introduce more and more parts to Solstice community.

Actually we can make any pc you want. You guys can go to our web and then go to C6 Corvette to see how many parts we have made.

We will also introduce the exterior parts for Solstice. Currently we are making the two Front Grille in Carbon. When they are finished we will post some pictures.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Oh boy, here we go again.

·
Registered
884 Posts
That looks very nice, but the top of this dash piece wil probably put a bit of glare on the windshield. I painted mine, and had to re-do the top in a flatter color on top to eliminate the glare.
I had my dash and the rear valence behind the seats done with the carbon fiber look (dipped method)--real thing way too expensive-and although it is shiny, it has not been a problem and we live in sunny So Cal. But who does not wear sunglasses anyhow while driving on a sunny day???

For those attending the Vegas National Meet will see how this looks and you be the judge but do not toss the idea of the new supporting vendors dash based on it being too shiny. I personally feel it is a non issue and I have been driving with it for several months now.

PS: Although you can go with the stick on carbon fiber dash and the full array of little pieces that cover everything other than your rims, but in my opinion what is being shown at the top of this threat is so much better looking, more complete/integrated looking, it is worth the extra money--but that is just me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also want to introduce some new ideas

Hi Guys,

We also like to introduce some new idea to Solstice community.

For the Carbon Look, we can make it with color matching background so you can bring in the color theme to your interior and at the same time you will have the carbon pattern.

Here are some sample pcs for your reference (please note these samples are for C6) -----

·
Registered
527 Posts
wow - that is beautiful!! If you do the front grill pieces, would there be any chance you could do the side grill fog light pieces for the GXP too? I can't find a thing to replace those parts and I think it would be kinda goofy to replace the grills and not those other honeycombs.

·
Registered
592 Posts
If you offer the CF, will you also then offer wood? I have the British theme going with envious (green) paint, sand and steel interior and the tan top. Wood accents are a natural (forgive the pun) for this theme. Already talking to a friend about manufacturing the buttress behind the seats out of wood and setting it up for an integrated, removable wind screen, also out of the same wood with a plexi insert.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow - that is beautiful!! If you do the front grill pieces, would there be any chance you could do the side grill fog light pieces for the GXP too? I can't find a thing to replace those parts and I think it would be kinda goofy to replace the grills and not those other honeycombs.
Yes, we will do those Fog Light Trims too in the same finish as the Front Grille so your car will look complete.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome Apsis! I checked out your web site and I am very impressed with the quality and variety (interior, exterior, and under hood) of CF products you offer for other vehicles. I sincerely hope you replicate this variety of products for the Solstice! Read the testimonials and saw the pic of the Silver CF dash in the Solstice. That pic was dated 2007... how come no Solstice section on your web site? I couldn't find any Solstice parts on your site.

Love the look of your CF dashes and might even consider the red/black carbon, but I'm concerned it would look too busy installed. I did not see any colored CF pics on your site. Your return policy looks pretty strict also. Perfect world, your site would have a virtual "build your own" section for the Solstice where we can enter our car's info (model, exterior paint color, interior colors) and then select a view of our car with your products installed? I would settle for some good pics that I could then photchop onto my car. :)

Looking forward to seeing more Apsis CF products for the Solstice! Hope you also make the waterfall, cupholders, and every other part that currently is either chrome, silver, or plastic. :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
A few questions and a suggestion

Is this a complete replacement for the interior IP trim piece or is it a cover piece that will stick to the dashboard already in the vehicle? I have already customized my dash, but this unit looks very nice. You may consider altering the mold as most people in here have devised ways to cover the annoying passenger airbag light. I'm sure you would have many happy customers if the dash was flat and flush in that area. I'm anxious to hear the price point of this piece.

·
Registered
302 Posts
No, we add little weight instead of reducing weight. But it's just a little and you won't even feel it.
No thanks then. I'm not a fan of the look of carbon fiber, I'm a fan of lightening my car. Though I can't see the plastic dash weighing more than 15lbs anyhow.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts