Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey Jersey, please send me a price quote. I am interested in the 08 real CF dash, steering wheel spoke caps, shifter cap (automatic) & waterfall with cupholder. I can't find any installed pics of the 08 real CF on your web site. Can you post/send some 08 real CF installed pics along with the price quote?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hey Jersey, please send me a price quote. I am interested in the 08 real CF dash, steering wheel spoke caps, shifter cap (automatic) & waterfall with cupholder. I can't find any installed pics of the 08 real CF on your web site. Can you post/send some 08 real CF installed pics along with the price quote?

The only pictures installed that we have are those that we posted in Customers' Testimonials section. These pictures were provided by the car owner. Please go check it out.

I only have price for Spoke Cap for Solstice at this point. For Waterfall & Shifter Cap we have to have more detail info to be able to quote you the prices. We never make for these parts yet because we didn't focus on Solstice before.

Please take the picture of Waterfall and advise us the dimensions then we can quote you.

Yesterday I tried to order the Waterfall from GM and find out it's part of the big Back Panel. The part is quite expensive and I don't know where you want to stop for carbon. What is the possibility that you supply us your core?

There are multi parts for Waterfall. Can you advise EACH part with dimension?

Also, please send me a picture for Shift Knob Cap. Do you want to do the Cap only or you want to do the whole shift knob?

The price for Spoke Cap in real carbon is $395 + refundable core charge $100

Rgds,

Jersey

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey Jersey, thanks for the response. I looked through all of the customer testimonials and pics on your web site and couldn't find the real CF 08; just 05 and up (different pattern). Did I miss something?

Your real CF 08 products are definitely on my list for upgrades. Unfortunately, economics and time restraints dictate that it's going to be about six months before I can take advantage of your CF upgrades. I will take some pics later today of some items I'm interested in (besides the dash): shifter cap, emergency brake handle insert, waterfall, cup holder, and power door lock/window control bezels.

I hope you can find a Solstice owner in your area who will allow you to measure the items and get a feel for what you can do for us. Wish you were here in SoCal. :cool:

Good luck with you Solstice product developments!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I like your product, but I don't like or want the high gloss finish on my dash, Can you do it in a satin finish?
Yes, we can. We do lots of stain finish wood dashes for high end imports such as Mercedes, Land Rover...etc.

We won't carry inventory for satin finish. If you place back order, we can make it for you.

Rgds,

Jersey

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Normally we send you our finished carbon parts first and we add a refundable core charge to the transaction. After installation, you will return the cores back to us and then we will refund your deposit.

If you don't want to have the core charge involved, then you will have to send us your cores first. But in this case you cannot drive your car.
You actually can drive the car. I had my dash off for a while as it was getting covered with leather.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts