Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

We just make one set of Solstice Front Grille in Carbon and we take some pictures to share with members. Hope you will like the idea.

We know you will ask if we also make the GXP Fog Light Bezel. Yes, we just make one kit and it's on the way to us now. Next week we will have pictures to show you.

Price: $498/set + refundable core charge $80 (This is the introduction price and we may have to raise the price soon)

How to order: Email to [email protected], PM or call toll free 1-800-68APSIS (6827747)

We are looking for the FIRST customer to take this kit and we will offer 10% discount as part of our ad if you would commit to post some pictures installed to show members.

Anybody interested? It is one time chance only. After this, we won't do discount for our carbon parts.

Normally pictures cannot justify our quality. When you see our products in person you will be very impressed.

Here are the pictures----------

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
grill

I am very interested pm me a price also I would like to get the dash kit. How hard is the instal on the dash.would like the details

thanks
Captain

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am very interested pm me a price also I would like to get the dash kit. How hard is the instal on the dash.would like the details

thanks
Captain

The installation for dashes is quite easy. You just pop out the big main dash and then swap with our finished carbon dash. There are some metal clips behind the main dash that hold the part in place. You can use a small flat head screw driver to help you pop the main dash.

Once you remove the main dash, then you unscrew the grab handle and exchange with our carbon handle.

Jersey

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Wow those are sweet! I want them! Just wish I had the coin right now for that. Great job!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts