Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new 2012 Honda Civic Si w/only 750 miles on it! Went to the post office for 5mins & came out to this! I guess it could be worse. No structural damage to the bumper and no gouges, but I'm still out $350! Just needed to vent...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Probably yapping on a cell phone, and not paying attention. See it on the road everyday. Follow a car for a while that cant seem to stay centered in its lane or driving 10 mph under the speed limit, more times than not they are on the phone. Dont imagine they handle themselves any better in the post office parking lot either. I just know one of these wingnuts is gonna take me out someday. Totally feel your pain. I would be livid. Hope its made whole again soon!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably yapping on a cell phone, and not paying attention. See it on the road everyday. Follow a car for a while that cant seem to stay centered in its lane or driving 10 mph under the speed limit, more times than not they are on the phone. Dont imagine they handle themselves any better in the post office parking lot either. I just know one of these wingnuts is gonna take me out someday. Totally feel your pain. I would be livid. Hope its made whole again soon!
Thanks dcinsc. It should be back to new by next Thursday. Just hope the body shop makes it look like it never happened.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm always amazed that people hit a car and just drive away like nothing happened. I've been pretty fortunate with the Sky, but the wife's car seems to be a magnet for jackass drivers. I've buffed out more scratches and scuffs than I care to remember. That's right up there with solo car spin outs on the freeway; people not paying attention to their driving. How in the heck does that happen?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm always amazed that people hit a car and just drive away like nothing happened. I've been pretty fortunate with the Sky, but the wife's car seems to be a magnet for jackass drivers. I've buffed out more scratches and scuffs than I care to remember. That's right up there with solo car spin outs on the freeway; people not paying attention to their driving. How in the heck does that happen?
I dunno, man. What I DO know is that I could think of about a million different things I'd like to do with $350 besides paying for someone's careless mistake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts