Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Part of the new revolution going around now is to rebel against the existing MODs and choose in which region your state should be. Well, ok, this part of the revolt is brand new.

Anyway, please do not vote if you are not a resident of one of those two states. Thank you.

Please vote if you want to be in Southeast Region or Southwest Region.

Since your two states are very close to our two largest metro areas, we thought you might like to join our region. But if you choose to stay in Southeast, that's fine too, we understand.

Thanks.

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Editguy said:
I think that makes an awfully large region. Arizona is a long ways from Louisiana.
I love Arizona, so don't take this wrong. But if y'all were more comfortable with joining with CA, I would understand. It is a LONG way to Texas.

Or perhaps AZ, NM, NV, UT could take the name Southwest. Ours could be just the South. But of course a lot of Southeast members would rise up and attack Fort Sumter again. (Or perhaps they would attack the Alamo instead!)

Anyway, it's food for thought.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
I love Arizona, so don't take this wrong. But if y'all were more comfortable with joining with CA, I would understand. It is a LONG way to Texas.

Or perhaps AZ, NM, NV, UT could take the name Southwest. Ours could be just the South. But of course a lot of Southeast members would rise up and attack Fort Sumter again. (Or perhaps they would attack the Alamo instead!)

Anyway, it's food for thought.

Actually, I think it would make a lot of sense to include AZ with CA. They're trying to buy up all of our real estate anyway.

·
Registered
93 Posts
None

There needs to be a "Deep South" region for Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. Arkansas can be in the midwest or something.

·
Registered
276 Posts
:agree:

It seems that TX, LA and MS and possibly AL would be in the Gulf South, GA and FL in the Southeast, West of TX would be in the Southwest or Mountain Zone. Of course, since I live in LA and can easily get to TX or MS, being inbetween them, I guess that makes since to me.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I would like to add, "Who cares?" :lol:

Troy created this list based off of his Corvette forums regions, which have been this way for who knows how long. I'm pretty sure they're fine with it. Just my opinion though.

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
brentil said:
I would like to add, "Who cares?" :lol:

Troy created this list based off of his Corvette forums regions, which have been this way for who knows how long. I'm pretty sure they're fine with it. Just my opinion though.
I think that's right on, brentil. No need to rearrange things. People from neighboring regions are always welcome to cross the line!

If that's ok with everyone, we'll end it right there.

Louisiana and Arkansas are very welcome to join the Southwest meets with EAST Texas and EAST Oklahoma.

Y'all in WEST Texas and WEST Oklahoma can meet up with New Mexico and Arizona. If you do it in Santa Fe, I'd be there, but not during the snow (I'm getting Goodyear F1s when these darn RS-As wear out).

Everyone's welcome to cross over. I would like to join Florida and the others when they go to the Tail of the Dragon! dori-san may I?

·
Registered
93 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
I think that's right on, brentil. No need to rearrange things. People from neighboring regions are always welcome to cross the line!

If that's ok with everyone, we'll end it right there.

Louisiana and Arkansas are very welcome to join the Southwest meets with EAST Texas and EAST Oklahoma.

Y'all in WEST Texas and WEST Oklahoma can meet up with New Mexico and Arizona. If you do it in Santa Fe, I'd be there, but not during the snow (I'm getting Goodyear F1s when these darn RS-As wear out).

Everyone's welcome to cross over. I would like to join Florida and the others when they go to the Tail of the Dragon! dori-san may I?

Aren't you the one who started this thread/pole in the first place? I didn't really give a crap either.

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BRSolstice06 said:
well Giz I guess Briboop told you how she feels :lol: :lol:
Yep, looks like I got it right up the .... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts