Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hate :devil: ;) this forum. I didn't give a rat's a** about this car until I found this forum and all of you got me excited and then I decided to keep it - So Thanks! :lol: (I think as my squeeking purse opens)

Don't hate me: I only signed up for one of the 1st 1000 as a joke to my husband, he was at work and I was watching the Apprentice! - was even going to do the intial invite in his name but didn't know his license #. I set the Pontiac invite next to his computer, expecting him to call me at work next day wanting to know what the heck this was - but as he stated - "you don't kid a man about a sports car!"

He took the paper to the dealership. :leaving: and I got a call later that afternoon that I got one of the first 1000 - boy to my surprise!!!! :jester:

This car is meant to be for us as my invite was the 6th one to the dealership and to my understanding there was to be no more than 5 per dealership (if any got that lucky). Computers went down - came back up - and mine just happened to be sitting next to a keyboard and boom - keyed in - made it! My dealership got 3 total - so I do apologize to the other 3 that didn't get it (one of you should have instead of me)

Today a co-worker asked me if I was going to watch CSI tonight - and I stated no - I don't watch CSI - maybe I should have watched it last year - I would have saved $25,000 :thumbs: (didn't know a Solstice even existed until the Apprentice showing)

But now......I WANT MY SOLSTICE! :willy: :willy:

But I do want to THANK all of you for leading me in the right direction - to the LOVE of this car - I know deep down my husband is like a little kid again - waiting for Xmas and I know all the weekend rides and trips we take w/this will be a blessing for us both. :grouphug:

I have learned more about cars and deliveries than I thought I ever would have with this forum! It's been fun taking stuff off of this site and telling my dealer about it - he thinks I have a inside scoop at the plant or something :lol:

I just hope I don't get caught at work - I keep peeking at this forum throughout the day now to see if there are any midwest deliveries......

Help - I need a life or just a SOLSTICE!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Great story Morts01

All I want to know is who's car is it? Sure hope you don't fight over who gets to drive! My wife thinks I'm crazy but I have never had so much fun buying anything! This car may be more fun before it gets here than after!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts