Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He ran out of the 3M DiNoc so his vendor replaced it with this. I've used DiNoc before and this stuff is about the same thickness and looks to be just as durable.

·
Premium Member
4,115 Posts
very nice :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
Looks wicked!!!! I like your Kuda mount too!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks wicked!!!! I like your Kuda mount too!!!:thumbs:
i love not having my GPS in my windshield. one of these days im gonna take the plunge and drill into that little snap on panel behind the passenger oh **** handle and hardwire it in. That mount is a must have for any solstice!

·
Registered
715 Posts
That looks good. Same price?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
th ewindshield peice was precut and way wider than the silver part on the car. the tulip panel was a large sheet thats similar to taking a circle peice of paper and folding it in half. i had a local graphics wrap place to the install. they charged me $100 to put it on (same place i had install my street edition stripe). yes it was the same price as the DiNoc on his site. it looks to be some pretty good stuff. ive been keeping a close eye on it the last few days and its held up great. nothing is peeling up. he also added in a third peice that looke like its big enough to wrap my boomerang in it. i might find a few other interior parts to play with and wrap myself later on.

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Do you know what this material is, did the backer liner sheet have a name on it?

Also, the pictures look like dots, not like a "weave" pattern. I assume this is textured like the 3M material, correct?

I still haven't done this, despite having tons of the 3M material sitting around at work I could use. I think scrap pieces I've seen here are larger than I would need.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Do you know what this material is, did the backer liner sheet have a name on it?

Also, the pictures look like dots, not like a "weave" pattern. I assume this is textured like the 3M material, correct?

I still haven't done this, despite having tons of the 3M material sitting around at work I could use. I think scrap pieces I've seen here are larger than I would need.
This is a material made by a competing company called RitRama. The pattern is not dots but an alternating weave of diamond shapes. It has a texture you can feel. If anyone wants a small sample, I can send it to you. Just PM me your info.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I noticed that someone here (Valhalla) is planing on hiding his GPS on the os##t handle,I just installed a Pioneer head unit and stuck the GPS antenna under the dash in the area of the windshield vent ,can't see it,does not affect the airflow to clear windshield and works awesome there.My car is in the paint shop otherwise I would have posted a pic of it,extreamly had to see it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I noticed that someone here (Valhalla) is planing on hiding his GPS on the os##t handle,I just installed a Pioneer head unit and stuck the GPS antenna under the dash in the area of the windshield vent ,can't see it,does not affect the airflow to clear windshield and works awesome there.My car is in the paint shop otherwise I would have posted a pic of it,extreamly had to see it.

its a mount from Kuda. keeps the GPS out of the windshield.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts