1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
9,184 Posts
To each their own. Personalizing your car with what you want not what others may think!

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a friend with golf shoes like that - two tone black and pink. Bowling shoes I could see - kind of expected, but golf...?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I seem to see a lot with those wheels.... also not my choice for wheels. with that said i do love pink.....just not for the paint on my solstice.

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$2,000 price drop, was $9,000, now $7,000. Isn't this low or is the color bringing the price down?
That sort of personalization will certainly limit the number of people interested in a car, but wouldn't necessarily lower the price for the few that are interested in it. I expect that the possible market out there was just reduced too much (maybe to zero? Who knows) resulting in continued lowering of price until someone bites.

At some point (when the price plus cost of a repaint equals the price of a normal car, perhaps) someone may buy it and redo it to their own taste.

Some cars are so highly modded that there are essentially zero buyers. An example.....

·
Registered
232 Posts
That sort of personalization will certainly limit the number of people interested in a car, but wouldn't necessarily lower the price for the few that are interested in it. I expect that the possible market out there was just reduced too much (maybe to zero? Who knows) resulting in continued lowering of price until someone bites.

At some point (when the price plus cost of a repaint equals the price of a normal car, perhaps) someone may buy it and redo it to their own taste.

Some cars are so highly modded that there are essentially zero buyers. An example.....

There's a 1970s yellow camaro done like that on the right side of the highway in a little trailer park on I-70 across from Georgetown Colorado that's been in the same spot for years. always wondered how many times the guy drives it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I kinda like the side skirts/running boards, probably help with the paint being eaten off the lower rear quarters.... flood maps are totaly useless for that....or if they work the car would be totaly paint less without them...Ill leave them on but I do need to seal them...and add some extensions...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts