Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I'm out cruising today. Its a gorgeous day. I will be there tomorrow and I have an open seat as well (unless Druid takes it) PM me and I will help any way I can. I will be back on site in a few hours, but first.....more cruising.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Awesome idea, but we're going to have to bow out this time. Already have tons of things to do this weekend.

Everyone have fun, and let's see some pictures!!!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I took some interesting pictures today, looking forward to posting after I get them developed.

I'm looking forward to some more tomorrow. Please pm if you need directions.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Just saw this thread and cancelled everything else in our lives to make room for the get together. sounds like fun. We will becoming from the west on rt 30. Haven't looked at a map yet, gotta go somewhere right now but if you could pm me some kind of adress I will punch it in the computer to get traveling times so I can figure out when to leave. The street for the mall and the zip should be fine.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
MapQuest tells me that I have a two hour drive to get to the Shopping Center. I'm going to leave around 9:00 to give myself some "confused driving time". Hope to see you guys, and ladies, there. I will be coming solo so I will have an empty passenger seat if anyone wants a ride. I'll be off the Forum tonight but I'll check it in the morning to see if there are any changes in plans or any possible passengers.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sorry guys,

I would love to go and also maybe visit my brother who lives in Lake Cable, but I already have that day booked (actually the remaining weekends for 2005 as well). It seems like this may be our last shot at it weatherwise too. For what it's worth, I did drive around with the top down today and didnt even need to crank the heater all the way up. This sure is gonna be a loooooong winter.

Be sure and have a fun, safe trip. I used to turn the furnace off for the season in mid-April when I lived in Lakewood. Think there will warm enough weather for a Spring run before then?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sunday Oct 30th

Hello all,
My wife just went to bed a little while ago and I was just going to go too when I thought I'd check the "Forum" site real quick and saw this POST! I'm going to try to talk her into going, butwe did have plans to go to Euclid to visit my brother and show him and his wife our new "baby" tomorrow. If anyone see's an Aggressive pulling in, with the top down, and a black Solstice hat on...it's me Ron from Huron. Hope we can make it! #725/1,000

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
We wait with baited breath to hear how may actually came and participated, pictures, comments and general good stories. Ya'll have fun!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ron Brandich said:
Hello all,
My wife just went to bed a little while ago and I was just going to go too when I thought I'd check the "Forum" site real quick and saw this POST! I'm going to try to talk her into going, butwe did have plans to go to Euclid to visit my brother and show him and his wife our new "baby" tomorrow. If anyone see's an Aggressive pulling in, with the top down, and a black Solstice hat on...it's me Ron from Huron. Hope we can make it! #725/1,000
Look forward to seeing you.

It is one sunny day. I don't see a clould in the sky.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts