Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carl Black Pontiac may have a car available in a few months...

I had ordered a car (#5 allocation out of 16/first 4 month allocation) from Carl Black Pontiac in Kennessaw, Georgia. I have a lease that is near the end and since there was no definite date of delivery for the car and with the allowance of only two months in extending my current lease, it seemed to make more sense in terms of practicality and financially to go with another car rather then find myself in a tough situation because the car hasn't been delivered at the end of my lease. I called them yesterday to inform them of this. I think the order is already in because they were telling me somewhere between December-January,barring nothing goes wrong with production or if there are quality issues/hold ups in delivery (besides they were doing everything in there power to make sure it was in becuase I kept bugging them about it give the circumstances of my lease. They even moved me up to #5 from 15 in order to try to help me).

So they may have this car to sell and thought someone may want to call them if they are interested. It was sly (everything but smokers package / also chose polished wheels, XM Radio and upgraded the stereo to the 6 disc CD with Monsoon Speakers). Good Luck! I'll have to look into getting the car a few years from now and would look forward to the possibility.

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
pan1110 said:
Carl Black Pontiac may have a car available in a few months...

I had ordered a car (#5 allocation out of 16/first 4 month allocation) from Carl Black Pontiac in Kennessaw, Georgia. I have a lease that is near the end and since there was no definite date of delivery for the car and with the allowance of only two months in extending my current lease, it seemed to make more sense in terms of practicality and financially to go with another car rather then find myself in a tough situation because the car hasn't been delivered at the end of my lease. I called them yesterday to inform them of this. I think the order is already in because they were telling me somewhere between December-January,barring nothing goes wrong with production or if there are quality issues/hold ups in delivery (besides they were doing everything in there power to make sure it was in becuase I kept bugging them about it give the circumstances of my lease. They even moved me up to #5 from 15 in order to try to help me).

So they may have this car to sell and thought someone may want to call them if they are interested. It was sly (everything but smokers package / also chose polished wheels, XM Radio and upgraded the stereo to the 6 disc CD with Monsoon Speakers). Good Luck! I'll have to look into getting the car a few years from now and would look forward to the possibility.
Could you contact the dealer and find out for sure if the order has been picked up, or if your "spot" in line is still available. My guess would be everyone on their list simply slid up the list one spot... but I might be willing to jump ship from my dealership depending on delivery date.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts