Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Definately looks like an Austin Healey....Maybe that's why I like the Solstice! :)

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
This was in another thread and it is a photoshop of a SOL/SKY, take a good look or find the original thread where it was pointed out.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
It's even got the sand/steel interior :glol:

I much prefer the Solstice, but like it (probably more than the Sky :eek: )

:skep: ya know, Tempest was a model name used by Pontiac in the past

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i knew it was a photochop. its obvious bc they kept the same seats. i just thought it was worth a viewing. i do like the two tone paint though. the white color on the side and the rest silver...

·
5,600 Posts
Very pretty veriation on the Solstice. I would not have been displeased at all if this car was offered in it's place. I guess I am just a retro kind of guy.

I actually prefer the front end to that of the Solstice

·
Registered
192 Posts
jimbo said:
Very pretty veriation on the Solstice. I would not have been displeased at all if this car was offered in it's place. I guess I am just a retro kind of guy.

Me too. In fact if the headlight covers were less angular, more tear-drop shaped or oval, then it would be nearly perfect. Can't complain about the increased power either!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
jimbo said:

:agree:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
robrecht said:
Me too. In fact if the headlight covers were less angular, more tear-drop shaped or oval, then it would be nearly perfect. Can't complain about the increased power either!
How about the increase of cost? I think that's about 70,000 American. Not sure though any one can chime in if the know exchange rate.

·
Registered
134 Posts
deluke said:
How about the increase of cost? I think that's about 70,000 American. Not sure though any one can chime in if the know exchange rate.
At today's exchange rate:$ 44,167.30

25000 British Pound(s) = 44167.3 American Dollar(s)
1 USD = 0.56603 GBP
1 GBP = 1.76669 USD

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Looks like one of those cars in the Chevron commercials.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think at 45k it would still be very competitive. with those looks and that power, it would definitely cut into z4 sales.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts