Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Autobot EO Kit (Emlem Overlay)

Well I got these made the same time I got the new Jazz overlays done.
AUTOBOT EO KIT
Front:

Sides:

EVEN THE REAR!

*Clearbra (Tony) had taken this pic, you can see him in the bumper if you look closeley!lol*
And the Waterfall
Don't have a pic will post it when I get the chance.
THE SHEET it will all be on

Selling the kit for: $30
That includes shipping!
If you want the STW Logo with the kit I will inluded it for $5 only if you buy this kit. Otherwise it's $10 by itself.

Also if you are still interested I still have some of the Version 2 Chrome Autbot Fronts For $20

The difference from this and the one in the above kit is that this one is METAL and design a little sleeker.
All Emblems are three layer and just go over your current emblem. No removal is neccessary to apply these overlays! An easy install!

***The kits can come customized to the color of cars (EXCLUDING the Brazen..SOrry!) There will be a wait time on customized orders, due to that they will be made to order. I Black background versions are kept in a limited amounts in stock***
Like to thank Tony (CLEARBRA) for his help and getting things together for me! And everyone's patience in getting your previous orders. I did have quite a bit that ordered and then dealing with issues of materials not being available. And Spent quite a bit to get them made here to be able to get you all your products faster and efficient. And it's MADE IN THE USA! lol

Payment prefered is PAYPAL! Just pm me or email me @ [email protected] Thanks!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man.. I sent ya email , I am sure glad I picked up on which ones you wanted! lol I have been waiting for you to pick these regular ones up for a while! I made them the day you told me you needed a new set. Just let me know next time if one falls off I will just send you a replacement for free! And stop loosing them! LOL j/p

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Man.. I sent ya email , I am sure glad I picked up on which ones you wanted! lol I have been waiting for you to pick these regular ones up for a while! I made them the day you told me you needed a new set. Just let me know next time if one falls off I will just send you a replacement for free! And stop loosing them! LOL j/p
Actually, I'm using these for a sort of cover for painting rather than taping off the inside of the emblems. Saves me the hassle :D

Should end up pretty sweet I think.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just letting everyone know that this is now sold on Dejon's Website. Will be selling this and the other items on his site. He has them AT hand and already made ready go! Just letting those know so they don't think he stold or is selling my items. lol. It's all good. We are trying to see how it turns out and if all it sells I am sure I will be dumping all my other stuff to him as well. It is just more professional to do it this way in the end and that his company stands behind my custom products too. I love his site and his products that he offers. I am practically build a dejon based car so far and plan to buy everything for my gxp that i can from him. So if you are interested in this item please go to DEJON | Powerhouse and purchase it on his site. Thanks!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Deleted----------

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just ordered steering wheel overlay from Dejon - CAN'T WAIT! My girlfriend thinks I'm such a dork for putting those on my car but whatever I think it's cool.... hahaha

Thanks ccrgxp & Dejon

1 - 20 of 25 Posts