Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The auto show in motion is in Vegas Oct 6 - Oct 9. We signed up a while ago but just got a postcard in the mail a couple days ago. Right on the front of the postcard is an Aggressive Solstice out on the course.

We are hoping that they will be allowing course drives of the Solstice this time.

Anyone else going? We will be there Friday morning....

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I believe I read a thread last night from someone saying that the ASiM from now on will have Solstices to drive.

·
5,600 Posts
brentil said:
I believe I read a thread last night from someone saying that the ASiM from now on will have Solstices to drive.
The VERY best targeted marketing GM could have for Pontiac right now is to have 2 or 3 Solstice's to drive at the Auto Show in Motion. It would immediately and decisively change the reputation of both Pontiac and GM among anyone who has not been exposed to this car yet.

I think it would generate HUGE interest for the future of GM products for people to be able to touch and to drive this car.

That and I can't wait to drive it myself! :smash: :thumbs: :crazy: :glol:

Thanks for the good news (or rumor).

PS - I'd better go on a weekday. The line for the Solstice will be even worse than the lines for the Goats last year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts