Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an Auto show here in Tampa this week, Thurs-Sun and in the Sunday paper they had a full page ad with a picture of 1 car - you guessed it a Solstice. So I would expect them to have at least one to look at if anyone in the area hasn't seen one yet. I'm going to talk to a guy there about a 3M bra but I think he wants $600.00 for it which sounds a little salty for my budget. I'm hoping to find other products and accessories that might look good on the car and will report back if I see something interesting.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I will also be making the trip up there from Naples.
Since I have no idea when my car is going to arrive at least I can drool over someone elses...

·
Registered
670 Posts
Convention center?

I believe it is in the Tampa Convention Center. That's where it has been in the past. If you need to drool over a car come as far as Sarasota and bring a towel, you can drool on ours. Took it to Orlando last weekend for the GM show. Rides really well on a longer trip. Wind noise not that bad but I do like that windscreen that Kappasphere is showing. Went to Tampa Convention Center on-line and it lists the dates and times for the show. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts