Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Well more power to ya! And heck they are probably made more cheaply too.. But thank you for mentioning that. It's appreciated.:willy: :thumbs:
:rant:

Kind of odd that you'd say they were made more cheaply seeing as how that's where you're getting your stuff from:

http://offer.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=300187105323

Basically the way I see it, you're ripping people off. You're buying them from that seller on e-bay and then marking the price WAY up to make a profit of of your fellow forum members.

Most of the people on this forum would have the integrity to cut and paste the link as a favor to the community, not try to make a buck off of them.

One more question, are you a supporting vender? You sound like one. :jm2c:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Indeed some items I have purchased through ebay, and some items I notice they sell are the same that I get from another vendor. None of these people make it the materials themselves. And if you feel that you are getting ripped off then I would be happy to refund your money. NOW Mr. Detective... Why don't you research my other items I am selling and making (which indeed I am buying emblems that I do see people sell on EBAY). I actually do build most of these emblems. Some I have less modifications to do in order for them to fit. I figured it's justified to pay for custom work that I have to build from hand. ANd Again.. if you like to get it from anyone else or heck I will tell you personally how to do it the more power to ya! But most that I have sold items too have seen me build it and make it at HOME. SO before you slander my name I think you need to do more detective work. I have not lied about anything that I have sold. You ask I will tell you how to get it. If I have to go through the trouble to purchase it and customize it for you then a little compensation is surely appreciated, don't ya think. The STW emblem is the only thing that I saw I had bought and also currently working on to make it where it fits over the steering wheel without YOU making something for it. I have told some that have purchased through me that I will give them a template once I develop one for free. THAT's custom work. SOme ask to get it overlayed with color. So again, don't try to slander my name. I have not been but completely honest and sorceful to many of you. I am not even making huge profit when I am mostly constantly making other items for people. Well, you can think what you want. That is what you are entilted to.. But don't sit there and try to insult me on this forum. If you had a problem you could have been a little professional and pm me. Or heck you can call me. I have nothing that I am ashamed of. I bid you a good day sir.

To all that feel or suspect this. Hey I am not out there to steel your money. I will be absolutely fine refunding every cent for items that you had pre ordered from me. I try my best to get to stay intact with each person and fullfill each person's personal customized idea.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Indeed some items I have purchased through ebay, and some items I notice they sell are the same that I get from another vendor. None of these people make it the materials themselves. And if you feel that you are getting ripped off then I would be happy to refund your money. NOW Mr. Detective... Why don't you research my other items I am selling and making (which indeed I am buying emblems that I do see people sell on EBAY). I actually do build most of these emblems. Some I have less modifications to do in order for them to fit. I figured it's justified to pay for custom work that I have to build from hand. ANd Again.. if you like to get it from anyone else or heck I will tell you personally how to do it the more power to ya! But most that I have sold items too have seen me build it and make it at HOME. SO before you slander my name I think you need to do more detective work. I have not lied about anything that I have sold. You ask I will tell you how to get it. If I have to go through the trouble to purchase it and customize it for you then a little compensation is surely appreciated, don't ya think. The STW emblem is the only thing that I saw I had bought and also currently working on to make it where it fits over the steering wheel without YOU making something for it. I have told some that have purchased through me that I will give them a template once I develop one for free. THAT's custom work. SOme ask to get it overlayed with color. So again, don't try to slander my name. I have not been but completely honest and sorceful to many of you. I am not even making huge profit when I am mostly constantly making other items for people. Well, you can think what you want. That is what you are entilted to.. But don't sit there and try to insult me on this forum. If you had a problem you could have been a little professional and pm me. Or heck you can call me. I have nothing that I am ashamed of. I bid you a good day sir.

To all that feel or suspect this. Hey I am not out there to steel your money. I will be absolutely fine refunding every cent for items that you had pre ordered from me. I try my best to get to stay intact with each person and fullfill each person's personal customized idea.
I will vouch and tell you he is a good guy who is telling the truth. He has sold me a few things and they are all modified by hand. He is prompt and stays in contact all of the time. I think it was a bit early for anyone to make any comments on this, and being on this forum means that we all are here to help each other...noone wants a bad name on here...especially those that are on here all of the time and contact vendors frequently.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
I will vouch and tell you he is a good guy who is telling the truth. He has sold me a few things and they are all modified by hand. He is prompt and stays in contact all of the time. I think it was a bit early for anyone to make any comments on this, and being on this forum means that we all are here to help each other...noone wants a bad name on here...especially those that are on here all of the time and contact vendors frequently...getting a bad name from selling an item this cheap in terms of cost is not in anyone's best interest.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
THank you. I am personally concerned about friendships that I make on here and try my best to SHARE with everyone anything and everything I do. It might be using some other companies products to help me produce it, well so be it. I can't produce everything on my own. And just like some I source my materials to help make things easier to build. But justifying buying direct from the source or from some other person varies. I recommend you to always look else where. Some people on here I do notice, don't care to look and rather have some else do it for them. And don't mind paying the difference. It's all how you precieve the situation. And it's got ot be obvious that in my posting so far that I am extremely concerned and being professional about all this. BUt if you have a problem and don't agree with prices or items or whatever, please try to refrain from implying I am "RIPPING OFF" people from their money. And then posting my buyings. That to me is very childish. What did I do to you? If you could get any item I sell cheaper feel free to do so. And not attack my creditability on this forum. I didn't come on this forum to sell anything to begin with. Some people kept asking me to make copies of what I have created and I made some money. Although I have more supporting my intentions which I thank you all, but I hate the idea there is one person out there is just basically hating on me. I don't recall I have ever said anything to promote that. You came on MY Topic I created and started this. And I do care about what others think cause I love creating things for them. I am poor like most and some materials cost way more or hard to get than what I am even selling them for. That is just my two cents on this. But this has really upset me, But I stand by what I have said.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Deep man, out of everyone I would think you would have my back.. BUt I guess not. I have been personal with you on PMs and express to you all what I am about to release. This item doesn't even up with the center cap either. Trust me I am trying anything on my car as a test car. It fits perfect on the STW though as in the radius. And I was goign to create a backing for it to accomodate the arrow head. SO you wouldn't have to remove or pile tape on it. I have a dash kit that has the steerwheel over lay. And that has allowed me to mount it pefect over the arrow head. And I am in the process in creating a template foam piece to go on the back of these. Was going to include them with the emblem. I NEVER MENTIONed ANYWHERE I CREATED THESE! I alway referred that I bought them from a vendor. After PURCHASING this I just was testing the idea. Didn't expect people wanted them that bad. So yes I sold them cause I had went another direction with them. You my friend are two faced. You attacked me on the "ONSTAR TOPIC" then was pming me about custom work like we were best friends, which blew me away. Then try to attack me again. LIke I was hiding something. SO I DIDN"T tell everyone HEY go TO EBAY try this out! Sorry about that. I figure most people had the ability do so and like what I said...If you don't like the price. The go get it somewhere else. But you know whats funny, I still get some people pming me could I get it for them, even though I had already told them how to do it and what to use or where to get it. I just don't undestand you dude. :willy: :leaving:

SO I am going to ask for anyone else want in this pissing contest to pm me with your issues. If you feel like I have done something wrong or RIPPED YOU off, I said I have no problem giving you money back on this. Other items are totally customized. With exceptions of vendor emblems that are inserted into the mod.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
No one likes to be bent over and have their wallet taken. I almost bought one from you.
It had been while since I search ebay for Autobot products I did last year purchase a blue autobot aluminum stick on emblem that I used in two places under my hood. This short rant is about taking care of each other on the forum. You never mentioned in our PMs that you bought them from Ebay. This is only about the way this thread was handled and your remarks to Go-N Def.

Sorry.

I did as you asked and not mention the other cool stuff you're working on and I do like the work you are doing with the vinyl graphics. I didn't open this bag of worms.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Hmm...
DeepBlueGXP, gotta say that I don't know what the motivation is for this...The guy on EBay is selling in sheets of 4 so it is in wholesale numbers (EG you don't have 4 Solstice or steering wheels) If CCRGXP goes and buys a product wholesale and then sells it in smaller units that my friend is capitalism...He is taking the risk by buying larger quantities in order to sell in smaller ones at a premium. The premium is so you don't have to buy more than one and so that you know it has been tested and works. Sometimes I pay for a more expensive brand or type of product because it comes with a high level of satisfaction and peice of mind. Just because it is cheeper somewhere else doesn't mean it has to be cheeper here. Targeting an audience is good business. but that leeds to the next point...
One thing I do agree with DB and Go-N-Def is the need to be a supporting vendor.

P.S. DeepBlue I do want to acknowledge your great ammount of help in the MD/VA/DC area and have nothing against you personally I am just addressing this specific incident thats all...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I respect that and from my mistakes I will work on that. That is my word. I did pay out more to get the items in mass quanities and will offer them with some sort of customization to accomodate the STW. BUt that is besides the point.
I do want to apologise to GO-N-Def for the reply in his topic. It wasn't that I felt attack. Having personal issues @ home and was not the kindest person when I read his reply. I do sincerely apologise for that. I would have appreciated it more if it was address through a pm than rather attack me out in the open. And take it far as we did. BUt I do realize it's not a perfect world. Sorry to all for this and that you have to see this. Disputes should be handled accordingly. I have some that distputed in the past on certain items and made adjustments to the products and all. I will work with anyone and give try to give them a personal attention. Issues like this was not planned nor expected. But everyone learns from their mistakes. And if you can accept that then let's just walk in different directions.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Mynewsolstice, You make a good point.

CCRGXP :grouphug:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
If I can buy 4 for $15 including shipping, and throw the 3 I don't need away or give them away, and you want to charge me $20 for 1 so I don't have to throw 3 away? That my friend is not capitalism, that is something else. I had custom Red Bull Drift shirts made up, they were made up FOR ME at my request, I did the work with RMR. I posted a link to the vendor on eBay that made them. You can buy them for the exact same price I can. All I got out of it was a free shirt sent to Rhys Millen as a get well gift from EVERYONE here. That is how you do things.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
If I can buy 4 for $15 including shipping, and throw the 3 I don't need away or give them away, and you want to charge me $20 for 1 so I don't have to throw 3 away? That my friend is not capitalism, that is something else. I had custom Red Bull Drift shirts made up, they were made up FOR ME at my request, I did the work with RMR. I posted a link to the vendor on eBay that made them. You can buy them for the exact same price I can. All I got out of it was a free shirt sent to Rhys Millen as a get well gift from EVERYONE here. That is how you do things.
I believe I should have wrote "One thing I do agree with DB and Go-N-Def is the need to be a supporting vendor." first not last. I think it would have read better to address what you are saying. Kudos for doing the shirt and the way you did it. I would not expect that from a supporting vendor though.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
As a supporting member he is allowed to sell small quantities as am I. Just like how Latin Venom sold coolers. LV would not even take any profit. I tried to send him extra to cover shipping and he refunded it.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
LG I know what ur saying I hope what profit that is coming from the steering wheel emblem defrays cost for the arrowhead overlays he does like in the avatar and to his future endevors which it sounds like are in the pipeline and delivers cool products to us at a lower cost...one can hope...Right?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
My only objection is with his price point, I applaud the efforts. His time is valuable and he is entitled to compensation.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
WEll either way just to be fair. I did lower the price that also includes shipping to $10. I already updated the top. And will refund those who paid $20, $10. Just PM. Sorry for the inconvience and thanks for understanding.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts