41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Deleted----------

·
Registered
35 Posts
WEll either way just to be fair. I did lower the price that also includes shipping to $10. I already updated the top. And will refund those who paid $20, $10. Just PM. Sorry for the inconvience and thanks for understanding.
Where he gets the material and at what cost should not be an issue. He takes his time and efforts to make modifications so we an install them on our cars. Maye we should stop and think about what his time is worth before we crucify him. As the good book says, "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". Keep up the good work, Dave, and keep the mods coming. Also PM us when items are ready to be shipped. I await my emblems and look forward to putting them on my Solstice.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Thank you Golfer46 for your kinds words. I appreciate my supporters and friends. It's not a big deal anymore. I admit it got me a little from the start. But people are entitled to their own opinions and that is that. I do work hard for EACH person cause I like to be personal can concerned on what they are wanting. It helps to know how much they love their car and want to be different with it. My happiness and enjoyment is all when I see everyone happy with these products on the cars. So enough with the sappyness! lol

I am trying to get most of these front autobot emblems out tomorrow!!! Now as for the Jazz sides. I am getting AUTBOT sides made and a New custom jazz emblem, like the orginal, but more catering to each car. Rather it have the 1865 , it will have your car's year model. Let me work on that and please everyone be little patient on that. Cause I rather give you what you ordered ORGINALLY than a replacement that is not what was in your orginal idea. And once this new vendor, which is here in the US!, can do it we will be even better than before on getting products like this made HERE rather than in china, japan, egypt, or the moon. <---for those who really believe that need to put down the pipe! LMAO or drinking or like me stop taking too much meds..lol Eitherway I will be offering a AUTOBOT EMBLEM OVERLAY SET or Kit. It will be and overlay for the front, sides,and even the rear. I will make a topic on that and that will be available soon.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
STW Emblems ARe in FINALLY + all the sample I requested!

The samples as you can see vary in sizes and differences in items. What I plan to do is figure some out or how to incorporate them to my future mods. And probably some won't be not used. I did get a tire valve cap kit with the autobot logo on it too! WHich is awesome! And that you can purchase some of these on EBAy really cheap! Just wil have to wait forever for like I did! lol I just wanted a set of my own. But I anyone interested in the STW embelm I have plenty in stock with me! The ones that I think might work I am going to get with my local buddy and figure ideas on how to make these here.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
STW Emblems ARe in FINALLY + all the sample I requested!

The samples as you can see vary in sizes and differences in items. What I plan to do is figure some out or how to incorporate them to my future mods. And probably some won't be not used. I did get a tire valve cap kit with the autobot logo on it too! WHich is awesome! And that you can purchase some of these on EBAy really cheap! Just wil have to wait forever for like I did! lol I just wanted a set of my own. But I anyone interested in the STW embelm I have plenty in stock with me! The ones that I think might work I am going to get with my local buddy and figure ideas on how to make these here.
Any pics with the red overlay on the autobot symbol yet?

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
SPiky,
I would never let ya down man! HEre is just an example with some vinyl on top. It was a pain to do the autobot but as you can see the surrounding area was easy!
Looks great...If I were to get one, I would just want the inside of the emblem in red, not the entire surround. I like that in black. Did u have a pic of that?

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
OK I just did this by hand which was a pain. You if you like it do mind adding $5 extra in the final price. Let me know. It's ready to go!
That looks real nice and was probably a pain in the ass to do...one more wuestion...did u already do one where the actual autobot symbol was red, and not the surround inside it?

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
UGH! lol why didn't ya say that from the start! So you want the brushed alumium part red? lol And here I went around it two different ways! lol Let me work with that when I get home from work today! lol:)
You're the best. I am sure people will want many of the variations anyway. Plus, you do meticulous work and people get a chance to see that. I will be getting one so don't worry.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey, i know im gonna look like and sound like a complete n00b at cars.. but i just got a camaro, the exact same kind as bumblebee at the start of the movie, same paint job and all, down to the bee-otch airfreshener, and i was just wondering if this would fit the steering wheel just as well.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
hey, i know im gonna look like and sound like a complete n00b at cars.. but i just got a camaro, the exact same kind as bumblebee at the start of the movie, same paint job and all, down to the bee-otch airfreshener, and i was just wondering if this would fit the steering wheel just as well.
just measure the width of your horn button, if it's 5.5cm then you'll be ok.

eBay Motors: Wheel Center Cap Circle Badge 4x Transformers Autobot (item 120275237204 end time Jun-23-08 20:18:23 PDT)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Deleted----------

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
At first I had contracted him to produce them off of MY design I sent him, due that I had no cutter at the time nor a laser etcher. So yes he made my first sets, never did deny that even in my orginal description when I posted it. He's a great guy. Loved dealing with him. But to set the record straight, I never denied nor did not give hime recognition that he help produced my first batch. And I am sorry that the STW emblem did work for you, but it fit on my steering wheel fine and many others. Unless you were looking for a larger design.

·
Administrator
9,209 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Yeah I did but looking to get a sky redline possibly. Currently driving an h3. But you can get the emblem off ebay. I do still make time time the transformer emblems but due to recent changes in health and constant dr visits I have been busy with that. I apologize not having gem in stock but my vendor is not available to supply me with them. But go on eBay. If I do ever restock I will post it up.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts