Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
When I roll out to Vegas in a few days I think I'm gonna try to to get Tony to make some Decepticon Emblems!

·
Registered
34 Posts
All ASAP sells is the decals, I've been looking just for a single black/chrome autobot steering wheel emblem which noone seems to have. Dejon refunded my money because of problems with the supplier. Desperation is setting in..

·
Registered
750 Posts
There are currently none on Ebay either, I mean, none of the round ones that lay right over the existing emblem.
Guess I will have to make the one I have on my car for the masses then.

Give me some time, but I should be able to get this on the web site as I have already made it for my car.

T

·
Registered
34 Posts
Guess I will have to make the one I have on my car for the masses then.

Give me some time, but I should be able to get this on the web site as I have already made it for my car.

T

It would be greatly appreciated! Just keep me posted please. By the way, great look on your steering wheel and interior.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hmmm - how do you get these? Love the black-chrome one in the picture.

·
Registered
1 Posts
question

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for an autobot emblem that I could put on my steering wheel (and one that doesn't look like crap). This site is the best I could find. I don't have a solstice (sorry)-I have a 2009 chevy cobalt. If I give you the size of the circle on my steering wheel, would you be able to sell me an emblem I could stick on it? How much would it cost?

STW Emblems ARe in FINALLY + all the sample I requested!

The samples as you can see vary in sizes and differences in items. What I plan to do is figure some out or how to incorporate them to my future mods. And probably some won't be not used. I did get a tire valve cap kit with the autobot logo on it too! WHich is awesome! And that you can purchase some of these on EBAy really cheap! Just wil have to wait forever for like I did! lol I just wanted a set of my own. But I anyone interested in the STW embelm I have plenty in stock with me! The ones that I think might work I am going to get with my local buddy and figure ideas on how to make these here.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts