Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Autoshow in Motion at Epcot

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  brian carpenter 
#1 ·
Anyone else planning on going to the Autoshow in Motion at Epcot (Disneyworld - Orlando), early November?

I registered for the Nov. 3rd, would love to see some of you (and some Solstices) there!

#2 · (Edited)
I'll be there with my Solstice on Nov 3rd too. Assuming I have mine by then but I'm pretty sure mine will arrive mid Oct. I'll be coming in with a group of friends though. Calling in "sick" to work that day. ;)

#5 ·
naoki said:
Wish I could do the same! Since I'm an *ahem* Cast Member, I don't think that's a wise choice! Work nights anyways, so I'll be there early afternoon. Also invited a few friends... it looks like a good time...
I went last year, it was a blast. We're going to try to get there at 8am, but that all hinges on my friends waking up on time and making it out to meet me.

#6 ·
brentil said:
I went last year, it was a blast. We're going to try to get there at 8am, but that all hinges on my friends waking up on time and making it out to meet me.
Yeah, I knew that was futile for my group... don't share quite the same interest in cars as myself to wake up that early! I'm getting them there under the guise of going to Epcot afterward to the "(Food and) Wine Festival". :lol:

#7 ·
hope you Floridians can drive one on the course there... in San Diego we could 'touch' one mounted at an angle on a trailer like you see on the corner of dealer lots. Worth going to, they even feed you well and throw in a goodie bag for filling out a survey.

#10 ·
lepiane said:
hope you Floridians can drive one on the course there... in San Diego we could 'touch' one mounted at an angle on a trailer like you see on the corner of dealer lots. Worth going to, they even feed you well and throw in a goodie bag for filling out a survey.
Crap, if they don't I'll ask them if I can drive mine in off the parking lot so I can at least drive it around the course. :D

SlySol said:
Do you need to sign up somewhere or can you just show up?
The URL was mentioned. Once you sign up you can pretty much show up whenever you want, and stay as long as you want. Free lunch too. You can sign up for upto 4 guests I think as well, which are just any people you want to bring on the fly incase you have some people on the fence about it.

#11 ·
Saturday

We will be there Saturday - 9:30 AM - with our new red Solstice! :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.