Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing to see if my new avatar has downloaded to this forum.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good, except for the "pruple." lol

Pruple? It's Purple and I LOVE the Purple flame tips on my Fetish. I'm thinking the Old School flames would look sorta drab without the Purple. When You look at the car the Ghost flames blend very well it's the Purple that makes the paint job POP!

BTW How do ya like the Purple now? LOL :willy:

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
its working fine. first time I have seen one of my avatar designs on here in the forum

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
I've had mine up! :)

And it's much appreciated! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
its working fine. first time I have seen one of my avatar designs on here in the forum
Bill,
For me it just seemed natural to display my Avatar on The Solstice Forum so Forum Members which aren't our Friends on FaceBook will get the oportunity to view and enjoy your creatativity and talent! :thumbs::thumbs

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Pruple? It's Purple and I LOVE the Purple flame tips on my Fetish. I'm thinking the Old School flames would look sorta drab without the Purple. When You look at the car the Ghost flames blend very well it's the Purple that makes the paint job POP!

BTW How do ya like the Purple now? LOL :willy:
He was trying to draw attention to the fact that you mis-spelled the color purple in your siggy. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He was trying to draw attention to the fact that you mis-spelled the color purple in your siggy. :thumbs:
All I've got to say for myself is, "AH CRAP!":cuss:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts